A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 10:37 PM  |  13 Comment(s)






First of all,I like to thank all my public and also anonymous followers for following and even supporting me,although my blog is kinda boring actually XD.

And I lost a follower which disappoint me a little but that's okay,maybe some of my post annoyed the follower or the follower found me lack of taste <----Yes I admit I suck. :P

That's ok,I take this as a boost to improve the quality of my posts and try to make things cheer up a bit by adding some missing "recipes" on my blog.Everything happens for a reason :),so I took it in a positive way :D.

I'll try my best to improve myself.

                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Yours Faithfully

Labels: , ,




Blogger Athirah SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

Your Blog Is Nice....AS For Me...I dont Feel Board...

pssss.....
Really???u r so lucky...the scenery there are soooo beautiful...I love shopping near the Lumut Jetty...and not to forget the Pantai Teluk Batik...Musuem Kulit Siput...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

@Raja= hey your blog is way cooler and awesome than me plus I only got 27 followers and you got already got 110 followers. So I'm the one who should be jealous! XD

@Henrietta aww thx, :D
I live near Lumut,the scenery is very beautiful but we locals seldom go there the food is too expensive xD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

i loveee your blog, okay!!!
super duper awesome!
:D
your blog ada knowledge, good info and santai and awesome and many many more!

me too pernah hilang follower but its okay. yang penting ada readers yang setia..arha~~ ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

Waaah terus rasa bersemangat!
Thank you very much :DD -inspired!-
Yeah Miss M,readers yang setia pun sudah cukup! :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM  

Wah! So serious in blogging ea! xD
Woots woots!!! Yes, I do love you and your blog! :3
Nice signature!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

Ili! I love you too! I miss you so much!
The signature,made it online you should have one


Blogger Ban SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM  

thats what make u beautiful...:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

XD it's nothing related to this post!


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 10:55 AM  

0731jejeLe rôle de la gestion new balance running baratas dans la promotion de la flexibilité était faible tout comme ce qui a été discuté dans le chapitre III. Il peut être difficile de faire Nike Shox Livrer cela dans le asics gel lyte femme soldes marché d'aujourd'hui parfois cependant. Les membres artificiels, les humanoïdes, les nombreux capteurs branchés sur le système, etc. Le pilote et le homme nike roshe run yeezy grise noir putter semblent juste un peu plus bas en comparaison avec le reste dans les clubs au sein de l'établi. Les personnes qui basket nike pas cher bebe acquièrent Loctite GO2 Glue peuvent l'utiliser sans problème, principalement parce que c'est un produit extrêmement convivial. La semelle intermédiaire utilise Phylon et contient une chaussures air jordan flight unité Nike Max Air.


Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:16 AM  

birkin bag
replica rolex
off white hoodie
adidas nmd runner
golden goose sneakers
off white nike
goyard
michael kors handbags
coach outlet sale
michael kors


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM  

nike air force 1 high
christian louboutin shoes
ultra boost
bape hoodie
air max 2017
nike air max 2017
kevin durant shoes
vapormax
red bottom shoes
air jordan


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM  

longchamp
yeezy boost 350
yeezy boost 350
golden goose outlet
yeezy boost 350
supreme clothing
yeezy
golden goose sneakers
longchamp

Post a Comment