A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 10:37 PM  |  9 Comment(s)






First of all,I like to thank all my public and also anonymous followers for following and even supporting me,although my blog is kinda boring actually XD.

And I lost a follower which disappoint me a little but that's okay,maybe some of my post annoyed the follower or the follower found me lack of taste <----Yes I admit I suck. :P

That's ok,I take this as a boost to improve the quality of my posts and try to make things cheer up a bit by adding some missing "recipes" on my blog.Everything happens for a reason :),so I took it in a positive way :D.

I'll try my best to improve myself.

                                                                                                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Yours Faithfully

Labels: , ,




Blogger Raja Fatin Athirah SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

Your Blog Is Nice....AS For Me...I dont Feel Board...

pssss.....
Really???u r so lucky...the scenery there are soooo beautiful...I love shopping near the Lumut Jetty...and not to forget the Pantai Teluk Batik...Musuem Kulit Siput...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

@Raja= hey your blog is way cooler and awesome than me plus I only got 27 followers and you got already got 110 followers. So I'm the one who should be jealous! XD

@Henrietta aww thx, :D
I live near Lumut,the scenery is very beautiful but we locals seldom go there the food is too expensive xD


Blogger Teenager Housemaid SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:01 PM  

i loveee your blog, okay!!!
super duper awesome!
:D
your blog ada knowledge, good info and santai and awesome and many many more!

me too pernah hilang follower but its okay. yang penting ada readers yang setia..arha~~ ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

Waaah terus rasa bersemangat!
Thank you very much :DD -inspired!-
Yeah Miss M,readers yang setia pun sudah cukup! :D


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:57 PM  

Wah! So serious in blogging ea! xD
Woots woots!!! Yes, I do love you and your blog! :3
Nice signature!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

Ili! I love you too! I miss you so much!
The signature,made it online you should have one


Blogger TwIstiEs*meSti Mau* SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 8:04 PM  

thats what make u beautiful...:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 8:25 PM  

XD it's nothing related to this post!

Post a Comment