A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 11, 2012 @ 5:19 AM  |  0 Comment(s)

I am posting this in the middle of the morning,can't sleep for 2 days and still looking for the "Main Cause" of sleeping disorder...might be INSOMNIA? The last time I had Insomnia is 18-11=7,7 years old XD.I'm also anxious about going back to my old school for CGPA,okay enough of this crap! People want ENTERTAINMENT!


2011 Most Annoying Entertainment goes to -drum roll-.........

Miss Rebecca Black!



4K for the worst video ever?Shiish it takes millions to win for the best video darl,with 4K you can buy..umm idk XD.
I'm not a hater but I might agree with other people saying her voice annoying "Suara sendiri tu merdu sgt kea?"



2nd Place goes to Nyan Nyan Cat!

Hey! This cute cat doesn't belong here! I didn't find it annoying
Well do you?




Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan Nyan!
Nei Nei Nei Nei Nei Nei!


Reliable source from MTV :3
Don't believe me?watch the MTV Encore Show
With Vj Rich and Vj Holly

















Labels: , , , ,



Post a Comment