A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, January 23, 2012 @ 2:44 AM  |  10 Comment(s)


My blog is my canvas,
Followers and visitors are my pastels,
My fingers are screaming for an excitement,longing to dance on my glossy keyboard,
The sound of the laptop keyboard are like the keys of a piano...playing a sonata,
I feel calm....I feel relief.

Addicted I can't get away from you,
Addicted I'm missing you,
I want your love to be right next to me,
I won't erase you out of my memory,

This is how I feel without blogging

Even a day without blogging,my head seems to be screaming
I'm on my vacation and I supposed to leave all laptops and unnecessary gadgets behind,
That seems impossible  XD.
I really want to write about my vacation but I purposely left my USB in my room before heading to KL.
I thought I won't go online but here I am~ Tada!

Go online is a part of my daily routine,I don't really talk much...It's hard for my neighbours to see me stepping out from home.My blog is another "mouth" of mine,telling my feelings to the world.

*Audition for a lip balm model*Hahah
Nah~ Just kidding! :P

Being arrogant? No!
Shy?Maybe
Talkative?Not really *only to people I really know...friends,cousins and blogger buddies


B=Brilliant
L=Letters
O=Of
G=Geniuses

Just a silly acronym of mine :3

Ps:/Heading out for Pizza Day with Sis tomorrow! <3







Labels: ,




Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM  

same!

i am also addicted to blogging!

life feels incomplete without blogger.and blogger is way better than facebook. :)

you create the acronym on your own?cool! can i share it to others ? well if you dont mind la. ^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 23, 2012 at 3:17 PM  

Blogging is very addictive XD
Well,it's my own acronym.
Those words are my own,I really glad you like it but I would like to keep that acronym for me only,it's my trademark and I'm very sorry Originality is very important to me.I hope you'll understand.


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 23, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

arhaha..
same with me too!

addicted to blogging.
and yeah, blog is another mouth of mine too..haha.. :DDD

i'll wait for your vacation updates! arhaha

you are truly super duper smart!
blog = brilliant letters of geniuses ey? cool seyh! love it! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 23, 2012 at 5:46 PM  

Heee,it was in a middle of the night and I got nothing to do XP.
The acronym was created by an accident XD

I can't wait to go home!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 23, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

no problem liselle. it's okay ^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 23, 2012 at 8:41 PM  

Thank you,for your understanding
I really appreciate it :)


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 6:05 PM  

Blog's world. Once you entered, forever you'll never feel bored c:
Silly acronym made by genius is always priceless!
Pizza!!! Aaah!!!<3 Eat until you faint! xD
Woow, I'm more attracted to your Pash. Second, your lips! RAWR! ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 6:44 PM  

LOL,We are kaki bloggers :D
I'm no genius XD
Chubby chub chub


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:49 AM  

pandora outlet
ed hardy uk
mulberry uk
adidas shoes
moncler online outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM  

0731jejeIl est charmant, cool et oh basket new balance bleu marine et rose si beau. Juste après avoir déterminé leur alternative préférée, les acheteurs sont tenus de remplir leurs données individuelles. Le jardin a des statues merveilleuses, des sentiers de gravier, des promenades à poney, aire de jeux de trampoline, terrains de nike homme jeux et plus encore. Mais en 2012, Nike en fait une étape supplémentaire. Un seul des grands avantages du Jupiter Jack est qu'il n'est pas installé dans votre véhicule. Les achats nike air max 1 premium solde en ligne de produits d'habillement Bapes vous feront économiser un voyage à Tokyo ou à New York, pas besoin d'économiser de l'argent pour obtenir des produits d'habillement Bape authentiques, mais plutôt des budgets pour les chaussures asics tennis soldes acheter en ligne.

Post a Comment