A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, January 30, 2012 @ 9:01 AM  |  13 Comment(s)


 My first amature doodle!

Ahhhaa! ~ Welcome~ Ladies and Gentlemen to my humble segment of The Moustache Guru, Yes! It worst than Nukiller Cooties! *Nuclear*<---How was that?hehehe :P

Hey guys,this is my new nickname but I don't plan to use it anymore because....shhh "There's a lot of Moustache lovers out there,so I don't want my moustache to be stolen!",too many people use the trendy Moustache theme on their blogs...Aisey man! Moustaches  look so cool,you think you're cooler than me?Huh?! Well I'm hotter than you Moustache Guru!

I planned to change my blog identity but now since almost every blog I followed at least have Moustache's cursors,up buttons and all Moustache theme you can ever imagine.So if  I use The Moustache Guru as my new identity...I won't be satisfied because I'm not original just common...no different from others,the common Moustache.

Sorry Masterjee Moustache,I'm keeping Liselle Moncherie :P.Don't be sad dear Moustache,I'm sure that you'll be poofed out of my mind soon...or maybe I will use you later when everybody moves to a new trend,it could be Forever Alone,or Me Gusta or even...Troll Face!

 The "Casanova" Moustache! Halussss jea~

Everyday I'm Mou-Moustach-ing.This post is related to Me Gusta!The Moustache Guru! <--If you wonder why Again as the first word for the title hikhikhik :P.


 I'm using Liselle!







Labels:




Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 30, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

i like the 'liselle moncherie' nickname way better! just an opinion of mine. :3

comel je 'casanova' moustache you tu.hihi xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 30, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

I will use Liselle then!

Haha,you just met Miss "Casanova"
Mwahahaha! Nu,just joking XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 30, 2012 at 8:18 PM  

please don't change the nickname..!
i love lislle moncherie better than mousthache guru!
and i'm just done buat post about your awesome and oddnique blog!
arha~~~~
:DD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 30, 2012 at 8:32 PM  

Yay!! Liselle Moncherie :DD
I feel touched+super happy+unbelievable :DD
Thank you so much !! love you Miss
M!!


Blogger Sharif SAID ON January 30, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

Nice


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 30, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

Thank you :')


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

That's your doodle? And I thought that you took it from Google or what. It's cool!
You made a good choice to maintain your nickname. Aiks! How about Liselle Moustachie! xD Touching tak? xD
Halusss! (Teringat Harith) xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM  

Do touch the Moustachie! haha
Betul la Harith heeee :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 6:25 PM  

Touch it and you'll like it. Who is it? It's moustachie!!! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 8:06 PM  

Whoa it's alive!!!!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:32 PM  

www0707

oakley sunglasses
nike air max
ubiq shoes
gucci outlet
jerseys from china
kate spade outlet
marc jacobs outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordans
nike air max 90



Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:01 AM  

0731jejeIl est devenu évident à la New Balance 574 pas cher fin de la première guerre mondiale que la conception d'un nouveau couteau était nécessaire pour répondre aux exigences non seulement du combat rapproché, mais aussi de la polyvalence d'utilisation. site de nike roshe run pas cher Stetson, le fils d'un chapelier, a remarqué que la tête ne convenait pas, il a décidé de fabriquer un chapeau plus fonctionnel. nike air jordan 1 mid herren Pour 46,33 EUR, vous pouvez obtenir; le "White Green Oscar" avec Oscar le dessin animé de Sesamestreet sur les côtés. La baskets asics gel lyte iii femme variance culturelle peut avoir une grande supériorité dans le travail sur l'équipe. Les énormes coûts et critiques des médias et du gouvernement asics gel femme decathlon chinois n'ont pas empêché Huawei de l'appliquer. Cette société est assez célèbre pour la fabrication sportive Nike Shox R3-R4 pour différents sports tels que le asics bleu et rose homme tennis et le basket-ball.


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:21 PM  

michael kors handbags
retro jordans
kobe sneakers
balenciaga speed trainer
michael kors
nike air max
hermes belt
cheap nba jerseys
christian louboutin
adidas superstar

Post a Comment