A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 5:36 PM  |  6 Comment(s)

Once upon a morning when I was lying on my bed with my laptop,a friend of mine just IMed me on FB.

He told me he was upset about this issue and as a friend I also concerned about this situation.Most of my friends love K-pop,everbody got their own interest,I'm not a Korean fan but sometimes I always listen to my friends' dream about "Marrying K-pop hunks" and all that XD. I'm not writing this to condemn others but now Japan receive bad impacts from these K-pop fever. Propaganda,Fabrication and etc.I'm not sided Japan or being bias but this is the truth.


Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 6:11 PM  

"Marrying K-pop hunks" Bleeeh! They're still dreaming! Hak hak!
Btw, nice song. Title? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 9:08 PM  

Dreamers are better than obsesser XD
Owl City-Saltwater room.It is a very soothing song XD.


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 11:33 PM  

Owl City made a great songs! ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 6, 2012 at 2:47 AM  

yeah! Owls are wise :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:24 PM  

www0707

futbol baratas
pandora outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
nba jerseys
diesel jeans
timberwolves jerseys



Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:28 PM  

longchamp bags
michael kors handbags
supreme new york
air max
moncler jackets
ralph lauren uk
nike air max 270
supreme clothing
air max
adidas yeezy

Post a Comment