A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 3, 2012 @ 2:38 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

DAMN!


Today...I received a very bad review from my mom and my aunt and also........dad-sigh-
-Taking a very very deep breath- okay my heart hurts :P

"Mama rasa Jaja kena tukar dressing la tahun ni,mama tak nak Jaja jadi bahan gelak."
and I was like "what?! Since when I become a laughing matter,all I know is people keep asking me where did I buy my shirts and my pashminas.

And the weird part is...whenever I go out,I WEAR MY BLACK T-SHIRT AND PASHMINA WITH MY SUPRA OKAY! AND SOMETIMES I WEAR MY PLAID SHIRT!

Seriously! Mom if you want me to be feminine please tell me the right way. I'm 18 and I shouldn't be treated like that!

"Mama bukan ape,bapak dgn Mama Lah ckp bnda yang sama."
So what? My dressing are always the latest.

To my haters,laugh for me please so I can force myself wearing skirts and heels.

Next time do remind me to dress like a Starwars Jedi

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:00 AM  

Wait a minute! That's a very nice picture! The last one! 0.0/// I like it, really!
Haiiiz, you know what... teenagers... is the time when you're searching for your identity. As long as you're happy with what you're wearing, that's fine. About others' views, just take it as an advice. ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:46 AM  

Oh yeah you were right!
The pictures were taken randomly Bad Mood :P
Outfits are really sensitive to me :'(


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 4:11 PM  

You got a very nice taste on IMVU! ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 9:03 PM  

Imvu is the bestt!

Post a Comment