A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 10:39 PM  |  5 Comment(s)

Blame the camera please,too much flash.
No,nothing is wrong with your head.

Once upon a time,not very long ago-wait-....this is not a fairytale! it's life :P yo! sup? I often notice that many people always judge a person by her or his looks....it's not a very rare thing but I guess that's just life when people always sees what's outside but not in the inside.This actually happens to me for being....unbeautiful or should I say...average.


My father's family seems to set their mind with "BEAUTY IS EVERYTHING"
They always care about looks :P,my aunt always says "Segak,Fiza" to me.I never actually taking serious of her compliments........to me I always put myself at the lowest point.I've been thinking that she probably said that to cheer me up.I know myself.......I don't have good looks compared to my cousins all the "Sharifahs and Sheikhs".Only me and my brother do not have the status in front of our names because my dad doesn't want to.It's ok dad,my name is long enough to make the teachers go mad to fill my name in school forms.
-sigh- (nama panjang pun salah ke?) My Grandparents were from Saudi Arabia,my mom's family were chinese+arabian.
My dad? Well his dad is from Gujerat near Kashmir more like Pakistan...where pashminas are made! :P and his mom is Siamese. Minah Campur la kiranya...


When I was born my parents were worried about me being tan...and my nose *no nose XD.
I wasn't perfect like they imagine I would be..fair and cute with a sharp nose.
I disappoint  them,when I was 10 my parents said that I'm ugly so I guess I was okay with that,and at that moment I thought.."why should I dress nicely?I won't be any prettier".That's the reason I chose to be a tomboy for a while but until  now I still got a little piece of the boyish identity.


~Sometimes I feel like I'm a boy who got stuck in a girl's body~but that is ridiculous! Allah made me as a girl so I have to accept that,but mom told me that before I was born...the doctor who's incharge for the ultrasound told me that I was a boy but he was wrong.I'm a girl instead.


Firzanah=Hanazrif
Sounds like Zack Zahriff.


I'm not going to be sorry for myself for being born this way,God made me this way.I AM TITANIUM!BULLETPROOF!

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 7, 2012 at 11:40 AM  

I love this post. I'm more clear about who are you xD
Hmmm, being average is not that bad. I like it ( ;
Not all Sharifah are good looking, really .-. Look at me! xD
So, if your dad want to put a status in front of your name, what would it be? And what's your full name? x3
Having a long name really makes me guilty. I don't want to burden peoples' brain to memorize how to spell-it-right my name or pronounce it well xD
No matter how do you look, you're still their daughter. They must be thankful of having you, in any ways! ( ;
"Allah made me as a girl so I have to accept that" Good thinking, girl! Your best part is your brain. Logical thinking( ;
HANAZRIF? Zahriff? Woow! woow! Woooooooow!!! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 7, 2012 at 9:24 PM  

:D,that's me,crystal clear now? XD hahah
You are pretty dear!
My Name will be Sharifah Nur Firzanah Bt Sheikh Mohd Kamil.
My brain do get brain freeze...not good at all times XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 8, 2012 at 12:21 AM  

Eh, same la dengan kite! Enam patah perkataan tidak termasuk binti xD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:19 PM  

www0707
fitflops sale
oakley sunglasses
harry winston jewelry
coach outlet online
jordan shoes
ugg outlet
kd 9
polo ralph lauren
pandora jewelry
true religion jeans




Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 10:55 AM  

0731jejeLe rôle de la gestion new balance running baratas dans la promotion de la flexibilité était faible tout comme ce qui a été discuté dans le chapitre III. Il peut être difficile de faire Nike Shox Livrer cela dans le asics gel lyte femme soldes marché d'aujourd'hui parfois cependant. Les membres artificiels, les humanoïdes, les nombreux capteurs branchés sur le système, etc. Le pilote et le homme nike roshe run yeezy grise noir putter semblent juste un peu plus bas en comparaison avec le reste dans les clubs au sein de l'établi. Les personnes qui basket nike pas cher bebe acquièrent Loctite GO2 Glue peuvent l'utiliser sans problème, principalement parce que c'est un produit extrêmement convivial. La semelle intermédiaire utilise Phylon et contient une chaussures air jordan flight unité Nike Max Air.

Post a Comment