A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 2:41 PM  |  10 Comment(s)


This always happens to me :P Why? Maybe I spent too much time alone without talking to anyone.Hehe.
My parents always "left" me at Petrol Stations pffft when we plan on a trip...and my brother will scream at my dad "Akak! Kite tertinggal akak!" =.='


Their reason "Oh,honey we forgot that you lived with us now.You've been away from us for 3 years..."
Oh yeah,3 years gone so fast I've been living in a boarding school with my friends which is 200km away from home.Living with friends are awesome...rather than stay home and lock myself in my room got no friends to laugh or chat...laptop has been my bestfriend for years I love you lappy!




There's GOOFY

There's no GOOFY! He's been FORGOTTEN! 

My dolls and bears accompanied me,sometimes I dream of being small to fit into a dollhouse XD...I do care about my family but mom is busy with her work and dad only busy with his job and my brother? School..computer umm...my sister?*she's my cousin actually but we are considered siblings because her mother used to take care of me*




How I wish to be small to fit into a dollhouse and dancing with dolls XD
I own a room miniature that I made by myself after my PMR
but it's too dusty now :P

Do I ever existed?<----who's writing? :O !






Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 5:23 PM  

luckily your brother perasan! kalau tak,habis you tersadai kat petrol station tu

living with friedns memang awesome! rindu kawan kat asrama dulu.banyak kenangan ;)

you made by yourself a room miniature?cool! :D


Blogger say to easy=) SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

Haha same too..bru2 nie nyaris2 kena tinggal kt rnr g toilet sbb parent lupa saya..mujur adik pompuan n laki bgtau yg ttnggl saya.sadis kan.haha


Blogger AIRA SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 6:42 PM  

yur life is exactly same wif me..even my neighbour doesnt recognise me and they thought my parents only have one daughter...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

Asrama is the best!!!
Ohohoho dah 3 kali tertinggal kt
Petrol station...malunye..
Malas nk keluar jiran pon x knal sgt XD


Blogger CikTeddyCorner SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 8:36 PM  

but u will nver be in the dollhouse..try to suit urself in real house..its just about time..try and pray to Allah..insyaAllah,u will never be forgotten anymore =)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

yeah..Its about time I turn myself
to Allah,Allah will always be with
us,we are never alone


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 28, 2012 at 12:51 AM  

you're existed..here.. :D

when i was young, i really love to play doll house and dolls. err atau actually, kena paksa suka main dolls and barbie dolls..haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 28, 2012 at 1:02 AM  

Ayat kne paksa XD haha
Let us drink the shrink juice!


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

How come they left you behind!!! How could "them"!
If Mickey with Minnie, Donald with Daisy, Goofy with who? His son? (Handsome!)
That's your dollhouse? You made it by your own!? Wow!
Liselle, once you're exist in my life, forever you're in my mind, my heart and my soul ( :
Moral of the story; don't send your kids to boarding school? .-.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 12:13 AM  

Oh Wow! Ili i love you too^^
No,this house isn't mine XD
just from Mr Goo XD

Post a Comment