A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 8:24 AM  |  7 Comment(s)



When I see your face~
There's not a thing that I would change,
Cause you're amazing,
Just the way you are.

Appreciates yourself readers :D

I'm a huge,big *(many sizes are available)* fan of Bruno Mars!
His voice is out of this world! That's why I think he's from Mars<----see even his name has Mars
He's a guy of my taste....even Zyke can't compete with him
Sorry Zyke :P,but your guitar solos are cooler than Bruno Mars trust me!

So this Hawaiian lady killer, I mean lady killer by using his voice only,really blows me away with his sexy voice and almost of his songs shows his appreciation towards women :D.

=:Bruno your songs are my vitamins
=:Bruno your smile is my dessert
=:Bruno your voice makes me feel alive

I wonder why his name ends with Mars....whether it's his real name or his stage name?
Or Mars Chocolate Bar inspires him to use Mars.




Labels: , ,




Blogger Original CikTeddy SAID ON January 18, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

he's a human from the earth planet..hek3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 18, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

Haha -calling earth- Houston we got no problem :3


Blogger Teenager Housemaid SAID ON January 18, 2012 at 2:56 PM  

i'm sure you love everything yang ada mars..termasuklah coklat mars itu..hahaha...
his voice memang aaamaaazzziiinggg!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 18, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

Oh yes! Haha tapi belum pernah menjejakkan kaki ke Planet Mars lagi


Blogger Ieqa-Munchie SAID ON January 18, 2012 at 7:36 PM  

HAHA . Planet Mars :')


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 4:15 PM  

Pity Zyke! xD
His sings well! I love his voice! :F
Yeah, we should appreciate ourselves!
Hmmm, where I can get that Mars Choco Bar? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 5:34 PM  

Available in exclusive outlets,
7E or mynews.com

Post a Comment