A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, January 14, 2012 @ 4:38 PM  |  1 Comment(s)

Oh man! I missed the concert T.T.....all the other kids with the pumped up kicks,you better run better run faster than my bullet!
I ran slower than your bullet that's why I missed your show!


I'm a huge fan for indies music,Hindi?No! Indie yes!
Music inspires me,drums and guitars makes me feel alive.
Keyboards and basses makes me dance.
Dancin in the dark oooh lala~


Such a waste....missed a great show and then sit home watch the encore on youtube....how pathetic~
Tomorrow never dies although the concert is just for one day..but it doesn't me they won't be here again :P
I LOVE FOSTER THE PEOPLE!
Ps/:take me as your new foster member please :3

Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Muhammad Danish SAID ON January 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

testing 1,2,3 XD

Post a Comment