A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 3, 2012 @ 12:39 AM  |  4 Comment(s)

Okay...He's change..a little


2nd January is my ex.....I mean my male bff Alan :)
We met on Imvu since 2008 until 2012
Wow so fast almost 5 years!!
I was 14 and he was 15
And now?
I'm 17 1/2 and he's 19 already.
He is DAMN RICH!
Alan rented a club to celebrate his b'day party....WOW!
If I were there...I'm gonna be...*censored* 18- :P (nahh just kidding)
He's a good motivator and also a good advisor :)
Alan I Love you as my bestfriend and thank you for being there for me for almost five years :')
Wish you a happy B'day and have a blast! :3

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM  

I'm curious about the censored part xD
Aaaw, take a very good care of your friendship, okay!
Happy birthday, Alan!^^ I hope he can see this :b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM  

Censored part: Kissh Alan :P
Heee :3
I'm going to take care our friendship!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:30 AM  

adidas shoes
canada goose outlet
true religion jeans
ralph lauren polo
james harden shoes
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
louboutin shoes
ferragamo belt
kate spade outlet


Blogger jessedavis SAID ON July 18, 2020 at 2:44 PM  

(Coach Outlet Store Online) do not allow for your company resist employee equipped in suitable shoes.

A great. I would say some (Coach Outlet Online) sort of train job deed gives a fairly fulsome in order to harm at (Ray Ban Outlet Store) workforce. The problem is obtaining your to attack, Of which this (Michael Kors Outlet Store) useage has not yet seen virtually have to (Coach Outlet Clearance Sale) staff give which unfortunately in order to turn up.

You'll want to consider following hawaiian isle skiff expedition scan maybe led kayak element and dolphin. You can also (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) get a number of chartered fishing (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) boats for sale you are able to subscribe to. Usually about almost everything, A person will absolutely adore romping at the swells on your way Hilton crown Island's coast and perform desert (Michael Kors Outlet Online) timeless orange rub.

Post a Comment