A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 3, 2012 @ 12:39 AM  |  2 Comment(s)

Okay...He's change..a little


2nd January is my ex.....I mean my male bff Alan :)
We met on Imvu since 2008 until 2012
Wow so fast almost 5 years!!
I was 14 and he was 15
And now?
I'm 17 1/2 and he's 19 already.
He is DAMN RICH!
Alan rented a club to celebrate his b'day party....WOW!
If I were there...I'm gonna be...*censored* 18- :P (nahh just kidding)
He's a good motivator and also a good advisor :)
Alan I Love you as my bestfriend and thank you for being there for me for almost five years :')
Wish you a happy B'day and have a blast! :3

Labels: , ,




Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:14 AM  

I'm curious about the censored part xD
Aaaw, take a very good care of your friendship, okay!
Happy birthday, Alan!^^ I hope he can see this :b


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:44 AM  

Censored part: Kissh Alan :P
Heee :3
I'm going to take care our friendship!

Post a Comment