A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, January 16, 2012 @ 6:40 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

Okay,Do You Believe That If I told You That WAS Me?
~Welcome To Liselle's Version Of Ripley's Believe It Or Not~
Hosted By Me :D


That's me alright before I cover myself with The New Me,that picture taken when I was 13....Which was the nerdy days...in 2007.

 2007 was the worst year in my entire life,I get labelled,boycotted...and even left alone as I was never existed for something that isn't my fault.Being accused for being "rude" to the seniors.Which  I didn't know when I acted "rude" towards them.Actually one of the seniors wanted a revenge because I rejected to be her "Special Someone",Girl.I'm straight-no belok2- understand? 

And obviously I'm a nerd, suddenly someone wants me to be her special someone?Sounds fishy~.No one wanted to talk to me..or even friend with me but that changed when 2008 arrived.

The school knew about the seniors and they all got blacklisted by The District Of Education,I was happy as a lark,people found out the truth and become friends with me.My life was brighter,happier,more enthusiasm. I got active in the debate team and get into a public speaking competition,from that year I become popular...<----I don't ask for this.

2009 was the Greatest! PMR and cool friends and also I haven't got into trouble so yeah it was great :D
180 degrees of changes :D.I became a semi-nerd,haha a new verb (semi-nerd) half nerd half normal.

2010 I've changed to be more immature than ever,because I move into another school closer with my parents and I became more lazy than ever! Haha.Okay 2010 wasn't a kick-ass year let's talk about 2011.
2011,I've change 360 degrees.Everyone kinda shocked from a semi-nerd to a fully normal kid.I threw my glasses which is actually plastic XD and use contact lenses. No more nerdy me! I'm normal! :D.

Recently,a friend of mine recently added me on Facebook.We used to live in the same dorm,she doesn't recognise me at all."Wow,hot nye sekarang!" -Not really hot,she just exaggerating the compliment-.

We should never and ever judge people by the looks,even nerds can be cool! They got good brains.
What's the use of having good looks but got no brain?



Labels: , , , , , , , ,




Blogger CikTeddyCorner SAID ON January 16, 2012 at 9:13 PM  

hai..comeynya blog!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 16, 2012 at 11:58 PM  

Hello there,thank you.
Thanks for stopping by :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 4:50 PM  

You've changed to a better person with good looks and good brain ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 5:37 PM  

Muahaha! Indeed! :3

Post a Comment