A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 17, 2012 @ 8:20 AM  |  7 Comment(s)


We Should Play With Brains and Not Emotions.

I didn't deleted any of my ex-s' messages,I keep them instead.
The messages are not for memories but as a motivator and a reminder of the past,
I don't waste my tears on them and why should I?
I laughed when I read all the messages again and again,
How stupid am I to believe all those "sweet" promises.

The messages show my weakness,a weakness that need to be improvised 
Makes me stronger everyday and be more careful with boys,men and etc...(both gender) XD
Woman always get betrayed because we play with our emotions instead of  using our brain.
I'm not being a sexist,put yourself on a test,
Which one that you use more,emotions or logical thinking?

Day by day I turn my heart into stone,and deafen my ears towards pleasure seeking guys.

You shout it loud
But I can’t hear a word you say
I’m talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bull is brick of shame
you shoot me down, but I get up

I’m bulletproof nothing to lose
fire away, fire away
brick of shame, take your rain
fire away, fire away
you shoot me down but I won’t fall
I am titanium

stone-hard, machine gun

firing at the ones who rise
stone-hard, thus bulletproof.

Reality Brings Real Pain,
Lies Bring Fake Happiness,
Which one do you prefer?
Getting hurt or be happy although you know that your life is a lie.






Labels: , , , , , , , , ,




Blogger Un Phat Lee SAID ON January 17, 2012 at 8:30 AM  

perkara yang lepas usah dikenang.hihi


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 17, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

Yups! :D Let Bygone Be Bygone


Blogger say to easy=) SAID ON January 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

totally agree you should play with brain not emotions.but sometime need a balance both it.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 17, 2012 at 4:51 PM  

In some cases,yes we need both when It comes to humanity :)


Blogger CikTeddyCorner SAID ON January 17, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

sometimes i'm just like u ^_^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 17, 2012 at 11:32 PM  

Glad to hear that :)


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 4:39 PM  

I wrote down my exs' messages and now I'm scared if someone read it... one day .-.
Eeew, I don't want to use my brain! I'll be like him (refer to the second image) xD

Post a Comment