A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 4:58 PM  |  4 Comment(s)





Rawr!Am I fierce? Yes I am
Aggressive? Sure do


Actually I just got bored without doing anything...too lazy to do chores..
You call that aggressive? more like lazressive (opposite of aggressive,umm laziness)
I want to be a writer so I have to think like a Jaguar!
Aggressive! Fast!


A Jaguar hunts alone,I usually spent my time alone.
A male Jaguar aggressively protects its offspring,I aggressively protect my stuff *no babies yet*
A Jaguar is a great swimmer to hunt fish,I'm trying to be a good writer to attract readers.

Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose.


"We ain't nothing but mammals.." Well, some of us cannibals
who cut other people open like cantaloupes

And there's a million of us just like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

-Eminem-


I work my brains out to give the best in every post,
I squeezed the juice out from my brain and contribute my thoughts to the world :D


Go Big Cats!
                      










Labels: , , ,




Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

me too usually spent my time alone..:D
and me three trying to be a good writer..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

Similarity is awesome :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

You've done your best in every post! You shall be a good jaguar! I mean writer! Heheh


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM  

Haha,RAWR!

Post a Comment