A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 18, 2012 @ 4:58 PM  |  5 Comment(s)





Rawr!Am I fierce? Yes I am
Aggressive? Sure do


Actually I just got bored without doing anything...too lazy to do chores..
You call that aggressive? more like lazressive (opposite of aggressive,umm laziness)
I want to be a writer so I have to think like a Jaguar!
Aggressive! Fast!


A Jaguar hunts alone,I usually spent my time alone.
A male Jaguar aggressively protects its offspring,I aggressively protect my stuff *no babies yet*
A Jaguar is a great swimmer to hunt fish,I'm trying to be a good writer to attract readers.

Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose.


"We ain't nothing but mammals.." Well, some of us cannibals
who cut other people open like cantaloupes

And there's a million of us just like me
who dress like me; walk, talk and act like me
and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!

-Eminem-


I work my brains out to give the best in every post,
I squeezed the juice out from my brain and contribute my thoughts to the world :D


Go Big Cats!
                      










Labels: , , ,




Blogger Teenager Housemaid SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

me too usually spent my time alone..:D
and me three trying to be a good writer..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

Similarity is awesome :D


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 4:05 PM  

You've done your best in every post! You shall be a good jaguar! I mean writer! Heheh


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 5:44 PM  

Haha,RAWR!


Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 3:51 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
kate spade handbags
michael kors outlet
jordans
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton
louis vuitton bags
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet
kate spade
hollister clothing
louis vuitton outlet
burberry outlet online
air jordans
louis vuitton bags
michael kors uk
hollister clothing store
cheap jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
gucci handbags
timberland boots
ray ban outlet
louboutin pas cher
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton bags
louis vuitton outlet
coach outlet store online
nike air max
supra sneakers
louis vuitton outlet
mont blanc pens
ray bans
adidas shoes
michael kors
louis vuitton handbags
abercrombie & fitch
air jordans
ray ban sunglasses
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet clearance
tory burch outlet

Post a Comment