A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 26, 2012 @ 3:08 PM  |  7 Comment(s)


I told you alleady,What? "Old Lady"?
This phrase usually spilled out from Chinese which is wrong!
It supposed to be "I already told you",hahaha
Why do I posted about this? For a cause!

Frankly, I don't like white people always make Chinese represent Asia in any press conference or organisation.Hey,we have rights we are Asians too!

I'm not being a racist,but even Malays admit that we are not good in English.We are being too humble,we should prove that we are better than them and of course we are better than them in English because we can pronounce the words better and fluently.

Forget the "Lah" or "Ah",we were influenced by Chinese and it's time we show to white people we're damn good than Chinese and Indians in English!

Recently I heard a Chinese tour guide explaining about the shops in KLCC to Americans,but I know her American Accents is fake because she can't pronounce the "R" in the original american style.Gosh I'm being evil I purposely said to my mom:

 "Is that Chinese is an American? I don't think so,she just made it up,she even can't pronounce the R correctly,what a fake accent"

Okay,it was a coincidence that there was an American family was in front of me on my way up on the escalator,one of them heard what I said but she just looked at me with curiosity.I only smiled at her,she seemed shocked of my "brave" statement.

Look at MPH,Chinese always occupy the bookstore where the Malays gone? JomHeboh?

MALAYS WE ARE BETTER! HIDUP MELAYU!

Telling the truth and nothing but the truth,straight from my thoughts.

Agree or disagree? fill my comments :D




Labels: , ,




Blogger Sharif SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 3:19 PM  

Not racist at all ;)


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

"try to use british pronounciation but use your malaysian accent."

thats the advice given by a british english instructor in cambridge (the english learning centre in malaysia,not the uni! hihi)

so yang pakai fake accent tu tak payah la bersusah payah hahaha

well of course competition is always good,as long it's a healthy one :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 5:15 PM  

Yes! true
Be original :D
Healthy competition is very
important :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

agreed!
be original..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

yes mwahaha! huhuhu :)))


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 6, 2016 at 9:45 AM  


zhengjx20160506
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet online
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clothing store
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap oakleys
coach outlet store online clearances
air jordan shoes
oakley vault
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin sale
north face jackets
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online
michael kors
fit flops
nike roshe run
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
cheap rolex watches
hollister kids
celine handbags
louis vuitton outlet
kd 8
adidas uk
burberry handbags
oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
lebron 13
kd 7 shoes
nike air max uk
air max
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet



Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:24 PM  

yeezys
golden goose
yeezy supply
air jordan
balenciaga
adidas yeezy
adidsas yeezy
golden goose

Post a Comment