A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 12, 2012 @ 3:02 PM  |  0 Comment(s)



I wake up every evening
With a big smile on my face
And it never feels out of place
And you're still probably working
At a 9 to 5 pace
I wonder how bad that tastes.


Damn,today...I feel bad waking up LATE! I supposed to attend to school for my koko marks...again?
Seriously I think the koko marks problem will never be solve! It's all about CGPA.Ugh! Bored by this.Mom is gonna kill me for not going to school today XD.By hook or by crook,I have to go to school tomorrow........ Friday is a hectic day.Waking up at 13.00 is normal for everyday but not today!Abnormal Thursday....




I wake up on Thursday evening
With a shocked on my face
And it feels out of place
And you're already packing
At 7 to 1.10 pace
I wonder you're still in place
For me to face


This Probably happened because,I was too tired...I haven't sleep for almost 2 days and been travelling to Slim River and Ipoh ...without rest.Seems like my parents still strong to overcome their tiredness.Wow! you guys are cooler than me!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,



Post a Comment