A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 10, 2012 @ 7:08 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

Last night,I've rolled on my bed like a *rolling stone* and cover myself in my blanket scratching here~ scratching there *garu sini,garu sana* I felt so miserable and insanely itchy!




 The air-conditioner was too blowy perhaps too cold.My skin was dry and that's the reason why the itchiness "invade" my skin."Damn!I must do something!". A bottle of Johnson and Johnson baby lotion popped out from an aperture of my pillows,haha "Use me!I'm here babe" it said.




Ouh heaven! I felt so relief! Uhuhuu =3= then I pulled my blanket to cover myself and suddenly a Mini Vampire wave and whisper "Tasty Blood,full of fat" pffft!  It take an advantage on me during I put the lotion on legs.Where's the Pest Spray?




"Penuh Lemak Berkrim"

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 10, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

Apalah! XDDD
Give it some cream! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 11, 2012 at 12:28 AM  

Eww Plasma!

Post a Comment