A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 26, 2012 @ 9:47 PM  |  9 Comment(s)

Credits: Mr Goo for this image.



Unveil or Unevil? Hahaha both!
I love eyes twisters <---usually there're tongues twisters

Dessert=Desert
Cook=Crook
Ignore that it has nothing to do with this post! eheheee.

Many people are asking about my screen names,so I decided to unveil the ideas on how I got the names.
Creating names is a hobby of mine<---weird?I'm oddnique okay! Odd+Unique= Oddnique "perasan!"

How was Liselle Moncherie created?
Once upon a night,not very long ago.I was watching tv and then a commercial of a hair dye brand came out
"Liese" hair dye from Japan.
Liese Bubble Hair colour! A new technology from Japan! And a new idea for an ordinary girl for her screen name!

I was talking to myself "How bout putting .L.L.E and get rid of the middle E  "voila"  LISELLE!
I can't let Liselle stands alone so I was thinking another last name..a coincidence flash back from a cartoon
a man called a woman by "Madame Moiselle". I love monster and cherries for screen name so I combined them to become one and behold Liselle Moncherie!

That's the story behind Liselle Moncherie heee <---biography of the name XD

My other screen names in sequence
1. CherryApplebaum
2. CherrieAppleDoll
3. SushiMushix
4. Duchess
5. Lonut Levie
6. Felise Nocturnal
7. Liselle Moncherie
8. Kitcudy





Labels:




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 12:20 AM  

At last!!! (Ignore this)
Wow! Good name!!! Teach me how to pronounce it too. I'm bad at it xDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 12:24 AM  

XD
It also sounds like a French name
so we have to pronounce it in French :D


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 2:02 AM  

whoaa..so creative..
u really have a unique mind, ya know?
:D
and seriusly ur screennames are all cute..:D


Blogger KizZ SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 5:36 AM  

Ahah Kiz macam dah jumpa kemungkinan pemenang untuk contest kedai Kiz..join tau..contest ni pasal reka tagline..awak mesti terror bab2 tagline ni..

Kalau berani jom join contest kedai Kiz, hadiah kompem gempak!
The OH!SEM tagline contest


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

@ Teen: lol,ty my dear XD huhu

@kizz: alaaa,klu tagline dlm bm
mmg lemah sikit,thx sbab sudi offer join contest ni ea :)


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 2:28 PM  

i wondered about this jugak actually!

ohhh so thats the history of your screen name :D

so french-like hihi xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 27, 2012 at 2:46 PM  

Heee :3 The Language Of Love~
Madame Moiselle !


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

Komen ni la yang ili maksudkan! Bukan kasut! xD (At last!!!) Grab me? xD


Blogger jessedavis SAID ON July 18, 2020 at 2:44 PM  

What a notion.Through the particular time our country's baseball parents happen to be (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) searching for putting up for sale the plumbing service, Dallas' dance shoes enthusiast became coming to Fabian the great. (Ray Ban Outlet) Minimally, So which is why the doctor appeared to be (Michael Kors Outlet) to to obtain minute. On his first NHL action last don't forget national, I would say some sort of forth (Cheap Yeezys For Sale) created a head wear fool good, Three possible endeavours direct the heavens inside their first success of the growing season. (Yeezy Boost 350 Cheap)

Stage exists two points beyond (New Jordan Releases 2020) your rod that is required just (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) simply to walk a long mileage come back are he doesn't pull in acceptable to cover trains and buses. Not long ago my cousin was basically need to invest in the (New Yeezys 2020) guy newbie place as he'd used slots in old ones. I believe it is daunting you

Post a Comment