A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 25, 2012 @ 5:18 PM  |  8 Comment(s)

Finally! I'm home weeee! After 4 days of shopping and vacation and all the money spent will make my family and I keep quiet for a while heee :3<--------means no more outing day.

I manage to snap some pictures while I'm away hehehe,snapping pictures at shopping malls makes me uncomfortable although some of the "Scenic Shop" is very interesting,uhuhu "Why can't we rent the whole building just for us dad?" <---------I DON'T PRINT MONEY KID!-dad would reply that-

Okay which city I went for my holiday? Kuala-la-la Lumpur :D,

Kuala Lumpur
This city is my hometown,
This city where I belong,
The city where I was born,
The city where I learn to walk,
The city where I learn to talk,
If you made it there you can make it everywhere *around m'sia only*


A blurred picture taken by my "Genius" brother! pffft!
Chubbiness is a....trend! Hahah.

My brother at Charlie Brown's Cafe with Snoopy And Charlie :D

Primavera Suria KLCC
Heels are nice,
But my life would be at dice,
I have to think twice.
I don't wear heels XD they are killing me!

Mom is trying wedges to her work place

Supra I love you,don't leave me!
So far,Supra is the most comfy shoe brand for me.

My new Pashminas! Pashy :3


Tada! my new shirts :D
I'm a simple person who wear plaids and stripes.
Plaids and Stripes are my life.
I'm being myself




Blogger Choki SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 8:34 PM  

As Salam..It's been a while since I went shopping.I need shoooooes..Pants..Shirts..I guess it's easier to say....I need a lot of stuff..Lucky you T_____T"


Blogger CikTeddyCorner SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 9:11 PM  

hey,u ni chubby lorh..comel,rase nk cubit2..hehe awk buat la tuto cmne nk pkai shawl,pashmina or whatever la..like ur profile pict,its pretty cute lorh.huhu


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

aaa XD,
Tut utk pashmina?
Liselle tak ckup bagus untk buat
tut :3
DP tu just pakai pashmina mcm biase
cume naikkan lebihan tu kt atas XD
ehehehe :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 12:25 AM  

Vacation~ Aaah~~~ v.v
It's you! Aaaw! You're simple but adorable ( ;
Primavera? This is not the place that you met Mr. M... aite? .-.
Didn't you tried any wedges on?
Pashy... haiiiz... wish that I'm good in wearing it...
Nice shirts!!! Purple on the go, huh? x3
Yuppy... be yourself is the best!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 1:59 AM  

OMG!
you're so cute! liselle!!!!
:DDDD

lawanya pashmina itu, its okay, kasut awak lebih cantik dari heels2 yg ade itu..:D

p/s: tiba2 nak shopping jugak hehe!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

i really like the white pashmina! :D

ohh vacation..lama dah tak pergi real vacation...

oh gosh looking at all those htings reminds me i need a to touch up my wardrobe.hihi xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 1:55 PM  

@ili= ty :3 ni primavera kt KLCC
tak pegi the Curve pun..Mr M! uhuhu.
Mlas nk bukak kasut pakai wedges.
Heee :3

@teen= biase saje XD,debab semacam
Shopping is the best!heels are very uncomfortable plus not good for health kan?

@Dolphin= hee,although we try to be fashionable but new things always updating..
aaah tidak terkejar.
Plan yourself a vacation ! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:32 PM  

www0707
oakley sunglasses
nike air max
ubiq shoes
gucci outlet
jerseys from china
kate spade outlet
marc jacobs outlet
coach outlet
cheap jordans
nike air max 90



Post a Comment