A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 8:36 AM  |  5 Comment(s)

Furious?Definitely!

Do I look happy? If your seeing this,and said no.You're eyes are healthy pffft!
Changing is not an easy thing,it could take years and from a boyish to girlish style is definitely the hardest compare to puberty :P


Sometimes parents just don't understand nowadays fashion :P,everyone deserve to wear pants! and sleep with jeans.
The only feminine thing that I ever done is having purple and pink theme for my blog XD,and that's all.
Playing with eyeliners and lipsticks truly not me! I mean look at me,it's ugly :P


To parents,your child also knows the best for themselves too,give them a chance to blend in with their identity.
After a brief talk with mom about this,she just kept quiet and change to another topic, so looks like mom is trying to forget about her plan to change my dressing,man don't chickened me out :P.Btw,my mom who bought me all the clothes from the day I was born till now........so the point is,mom you actually dressed me!

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

Pft! I feel like eating jelly! Please! Teach me how to wear pashies! xD
I'm not healthy at all. I mean, yes. You look so furious 0.0
As I said, slow and steady and if you can't stand it, back to yourself. Be yourself! ( ;
Eeer... You slept with jeans? wear something loose a little bit. It'll make your body happier xD especially during bedtime! xD
Oh, yeah! We can act differently in cyber world. That's the best part! xD
Make up is important for some big event xD Click to play with them on a right time XDDD


Blogger anis_zafirah SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 2:16 PM  

Liselle :Haha...I'm really agree with ili's comment..hmm..actually, I think, purple and pink is suit for u..As I see, your dp is very cute with that colour...

Ili: Ahaha..ili I think u can wear pashies with your own style...because you're creative..^_^..I'm wonder how would u look alike after wearing those pashies... XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 4:22 PM  

Ili =>> There are lots of tutorials in youtube dear,try to find a basic tutorial for beginners :3.You'll look pretty in every way :)

Anis =>> Aww that is so sweet :3,light purple is nice! I love pastel colours and vintage style.Anis you are a very good artist yourself :D


Blogger ummu waheeda SAID ON January 8, 2012 at 3:24 PM  

singgah :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 8, 2012 at 4:47 PM  

Hello nice meeting you :)

Post a Comment