A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 31, 2012 @ 12:01 AM  |  11 Comment(s)



Madame M is not a Myth,she is a Legend!

The letter M is so special yet many magical words could describe Madame M

Muse,Master,Mind,Marvelous,Magic,Modern,Mega mind *oops?* and also Mystery....Teenager Housemaid!

Madame M you have a Mega Mind! Your wonderful and super incredible stories inspire me a lot to continue my life :D.I was amazed by your posts that have been very inspiring to make me stay strong because you are Miss Strong.

You are remarkable,your name is a mystery...curiosity kills the cat,but not me.I want to meet you in person!
We've known each other for about 2 weeks :D,I feel very lucky to know you even though we only know each other through blogging!

Miss M,you've helped me to see things from different ways.I feel touched+suprised+happy+appreciated
when you wrote about me.A thousand thanks is not enough so a TRILLION thanks to you!!

Miss M the Magnificent+Unique=Magnifique!

My special tribute acronym for Madame M

M=Maiden
A=Adored
D=Defined
A=Along
M=Magical
E=Enchanting

M=Mystery

I hope you'll love your acronym XD.You are like no other :) Midnight Lady!





Labels:




Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 12:50 AM  

WHOA!!
u made an entry for me!
i'm so touched!

whoaa..really a great post!
and i really love this, Madame M The Magnifique!!!
whoa..u r soo awesome!

thank u so much for the great acronym! love double triple love! arha~
its been 2 weeks already yea..:D

thank u so much madame liselle :')

love u too.. <3 (^_^)
may our friendship last forever..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

:DDD
I'm very happy that you like this post so much!!

A trillion thx and your welcome
my dear :D

May our friendship last forever! <3


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 8:08 AM  

whoa~... great post dear.. ^_^
like how you made up the acronyms, hihi~...

ur blog is nice too, super nice!! >_<
I'm gonna be ur follower la, wanna brush up my English, hehe.. XP


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 8:30 AM  

Ouh thank you so much dearie :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

Everybody said whoaaa...and i say whoaa too...ur blog is such a great page dear..thanks to my lovely sist Teenager Housemaid whos introduce these...

Anyway..if i may ask..why 'madame/mrs'? Ur not married yet rite? Hihi..ok i think 'mademoiselle/miss' is suit with u...ok just my 2 cents...:)

and..ur english is great! like my niece and nephew...mak pak sah2 melayu totok but both of em speak in english accent sebab pengaruh disney channel since petite..hmm my english pun dabel trabel ectually..pardon me!

aurevoir!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

Aww thx so much :)
XD I'm 17 1/2 uhuhuhu
Hehe cartoons are the best way to have powerful english :3
Wow u seems to like French! :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

Oui...i love french...err i mean french language..y? Because i feel romantic! Y? Because i have a lots of love..but..but i don't know who should i give it...:(

ta ta..


Blogger Choki SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

She's awesome..I think it's been a month since I followed her. She's just like her late mom..Extraordinary..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 31, 2012 at 5:41 PM  

@Lady Winsor Aww the language of Love!

@Choki Yes she's Extraordinary!! 100% agreed :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 4:21 PM  

Well, well... what can I say? I mean I'm typeless ( :


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 4:31 PM  

Hehe :D

Post a Comment