A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 5, 2012 @ 11:00 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

I can't continue....the journey....argh...please carry me home :3

Wearing wedges...my feet hurts.I feel guilty torturing my feet! Isk Isk.....I got blisters pffft,and then my driving test is almost near oh what a really good time to hit the road with blisters ugh! How can I step the pedals with wounded legs.....unlucky me...Supra or sneakers are safer.That's it! I'm wearing boots for the driving test mwahahaha -troll face-. Better show my blisters to mom,so she didn't have to make me wear feminine yet hurtful things.Beauty is pain,who say beautiful heels are comfy?!Even wedges eat my feet,monster shoes :P stop eating feet.They are small but mighty.


Ps/:My shoes are size 4 for school shoes
       Size 5 for sandals
       Size 6 for sneakers and supras

Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 11:32 PM  

Cute and small feet xD
All the best for your driving test! Wear nothing okay! I mean bare feet xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 6, 2012 at 2:44 AM  

Hahah,cute or chubby? XD
Barefoot! Invisible shoes :3

Post a Comment