A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, January 6, 2012 @ 7:03 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

In this hotness or hawtness,houtness ....aaah~ So many words could describe being hot...not physically *
It's the climate~ It's been almost 2 months after my SPM and yet I achieved..............nothing.It's such a waste to see day by day without any changes...or even self improvement.


In this boringness,I've done something bad to myself...I never felt so "cheap"...I...posted my blog links and actually "trying" to promote and suddenly I realised "WTF! WHAT AM I DOING?"What was I thinking?! Oshieeewt!
Where's my dignity?My pride? *almost feel like a rapist victim :O*


I felt like I'm forcing people to follow my blog,gawsh XD. I mean what's the use if you follow someone but never actually read it! My followers might be fewer than yours but  they read my blog everyday and also every posts.People will follow,when they feel like it and not just following by sympathy or being forced.


According to my observations,most blog owners who have charming looks have so many followers,but their posts are too simple,without any uniqueness or a even a really bizarre thing to tell.Everybody is chasing beauty and only wanted to see their photos or should I say "Cuci Mata" for your eyes only~.

Humiliated D:
That's life,it's wrong to say that "Life is not fair"or "They were born to be famous" it is you who control your life and tell it to the world with your own style.

Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 7, 2012 at 11:20 AM  

Genius! ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 7, 2012 at 9:32 PM  

:D -speechless-

Post a Comment