A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, January 28, 2012 @ 12:52 PM  |  11 Comment(s)

Yo hoho! I pass the driving test *theory only* !! woo hoo

Today was a very stressful day,my hands are sweating abnormally than usual XD,until the JPJ officer had to ask me for an excuse to hold my thumb for the finger print to verify my test slip.

  4 mistakes...last minute study XD


"Sorry dik,kne pegang jugak" after 5 times of trials to get my thumb print haha,sorry dude I was "anxious" .
The driving institute requested me to attend the Pra-L lecture tomorrow...3 hours..man..I'll be "nodding" just like the first time I attend the KPP lecture..6 hours of lecture. I've been aimed by one of the JPJ officer as "Sleepy kid" who sat at the first row...who likes lectures?

Anyway they also demand 3 copies of licence photos,so my dad took me to Fujifilm.The owner told me "Sorry ea dik,kena tegak sikit" while he was correcting my shoulder position,again being touched and corrected XP -out from the comfort zone-.he said "oh comel-comel"<---Tauke bodek suruh datang lagi la tu tgkp gmbr kt kedai beliau.



I am an expert for Blurred pictures :P

My dad was like "Hmmph!,suruh edit pipi tu bagi trim nmpk kurus,comel apenye".Dad always acted that way,I already used to it :P."Jangan masuk internet gmbr tu,debab!"Dad's critic :P I never listen to him anyway <--So devilish me XD

About the title...today is supposed to the day for me to redeem my FREE PIZZA VOUCHER @ Pizzahut..
I should redeemed that voucher a week ago with my cousin aka my sister -sigh-...mom can we? this evening? please :D

Labels: ,




Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 28, 2012 at 1:01 PM  

congratulations kawan! ^^

semoga lulus dengan cemerlang yang praktikal punya nanti!

i think i got 42/50 juga dulu for my theory hihi xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 28, 2012 at 1:09 PM  

waaaah ty ty :D
praktikal yg takut ni


Blogger Pocket SAID ON January 28, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

comel appaa!
wah dah amik lesen, pasni sila jadi pemandu berhemah.:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 28, 2012 at 6:45 PM  

Belum dpt Lesen L lagi XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 29, 2012 at 1:56 AM  

congratulation liselle!!!!!
and u r cute dengan pipi tu..! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 29, 2012 at 2:19 AM  

Haha Thx darling
Pipi air XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM  

My finger print are so abnormal! Garisan putus-putus .-.
4 mistakes, huh... genius333 ( :
Being touched! Aaah! Anggap ja depa pangkat mak ayah dah la .-.
Tauke tu cakap betoi apa! Comei comei x3
Say this to your dad : Debab tu comel comel x3
So, again, how's your pizza day? :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 4:44 PM  

Whoa!! you are unique then!! Wow
ili :3,haha XD chubby itu menawankah?


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:59 PM  

Menawana kalau kena cara :3
Terlampau unik sampai kena pakai krim dulu baru nampak cap jari =.,=


Blogger zzyytt SAID ON September 27, 2018 at 9:21 AM  

lebron james shoes
longchamp bags
nike air huarache
balenciaga triple s
adidas tubular
nike huarache
nike sneakers for women
nike roshe
curry 5
nike air max


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:29 PM  

longchamp bags
michael kors handbags
supreme new york
air max
moncler jackets
ralph lauren uk
nike air max 270
supreme clothing
air max
adidas yeezy

Post a Comment