A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, January 9, 2012 @ 6:18 PM  |  3 Comment(s)

Pfft,okay I was a little bit angry with my school.I mean ,my Koko marks!! It said N/A.I was like "WTF!" my name was highlighted with  a purple highlighter. Purple? Wow the GK Koko  really knows my blog layout.I work hard in my life to achieve the ultimate koko marks! Public Speaking,International Camp,Debate and etc,and you put my marks N/A? Undefined????! My previous school did not respond to my school request for my koko marks,my old school GK koko is really fierce out when I called to ask about my koko marks.Hey,it's your fault not me! You supposed to send my marks 2 years ago when I was in Form 4.


The Gk koko asked about my international certificate that already missing for years,luckily I found it in my dad's folder phew!
Sengetkan kepala anda,lupa nak rotate :P


This Friday,I'm going back to Slim River,for my CGPA<-------------- Don't ask what it means.

Labels: , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM  

Where's your name?!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 10, 2012 at 6:02 PM  

Cikgu tak taip! pergh kesalahan besar tu nk complaint kt pengetua,pffft kebengangan!


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 10, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

Nama paling penting.
Mintak mama tolong taipkan. Teeheehee!

Post a Comment