A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 31, 2012 @ 10:55 PM  |  8 Comment(s)


What The Heavens?!Liselle is making PARODY? Where's the video? What is this???!! <---you gotta be kidding me how many times I use the rule of one husband and 5 wives,must be sick of this hehe :P
A Parody of the Song Title Only XD!

The Original Meaning of LMFAO :

Laugh
My
*******
***
Off

Just came up with the idea with LMFAO that can also be translated to:

L=Liselle
M=Moncherie's
F=Favourite
A=Artists
O=Obviously!

Thank you LMFAO,your songs always on the hit,master of chart toppers! You guys are the key of awesomeness,randomness,hotness and other ness... XD.Everyday I'm bl-bl-blogging :D !
Sky Blu what do you have in your afro hair man?Probably your wonderful lyrics!<--- although some of the lyrics are absurd heeeheee *censorship*

I changed their song title exclusively for my posts  :P <---is this considered copying?DO TELL ME! 
Sorry for Party Blogging :P? Nah Let's Party Blogging,post up your mind people!!
Blogging People!! Now type, type,type make your keyboards "Clicked"! :D<--sounds like champagne showers? it's the Parody XD!







Labels: ,




Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

hihi~.. superb acronyms..
you should tell LMFAO.. ^_^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

How I wish!! But Who am I?..huhu XD


Blogger nanad SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

AGREED :D nice entry ^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

Thx darl :D


Blogger Pocket SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 5:07 PM  

hehehe,
having a hater shows that u are somewhat at a certain level of achievement.

as to blogger too..
having hater or anon stalking u would also means that u are somewhat too popular already:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 1, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

Whoa...i'm pretty lost in translation...seriously I'm blurred


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

I'm lost! But I grabbed this one: Everyday I'm bl-bl-blogging
xDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 5:02 PM  

Everyone knows that it is the everyday I'm shuffling!

Post a Comment