A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 4, 2012 @ 9:58 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

I have many niece and nephews But there are only 2 nephews that I adore so much and 1 one of them is Shafi Haris or more familiar with the name "TATAN".




Tatan was born on 18 December 2008 when I was 14,he had the same b'day with my brother :D
He's the son of my cousin Saidatul Shima  who can be considered as my sister  because I was breast fed by her mom.




Tatan is such a brilliant baby! He's so smart but he talks too fast until no one actually understands him :P
Now he's 3 but really naughty! hmmph!Sometimes he's being super cute but sometimes he gets into a very bad mood XD
(he inherits my anger XD)








These are the photos that I took not so long time ago,just a few years :P
Tatan! please don't stop being adorable I love you so much! mwah <3


Ps:Mira bile boleh kite visit Tatan? :)

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 10:53 PM  

He's so cute and sexaaay!!! :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 7:45 AM  

Sexayy and I know it XP


Blogger Sara Hazel SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

kite busy la sayang.. weekends lah?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 5, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

Ahad ni klu free?

Post a Comment