A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, January 2, 2012 @ 9:29 PM  |  4 Comment(s)

This is an ordinary Facebook.


This is Timeline :)
Okay What's the diff between them?
1)Layouts
2)Info Display

Timeline gives more specific information than ordinary Facebook and more systematic.Plus it is well organized *you'll find it difficult at first but then you'll get used to it*

In addition...Timeline gives you a chance to spread your own creativity! For example "creating your own cover"<-----That's the only best part for me,hehe :P

Sorry my dear Zack,I stole your FB page without permission because you're the only one that I've got :P heee :3

Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM  

Ouh, I see!
Saw this before and I'm really confuse about this x.x Really confusing! Aaah! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM  

Hahah,it's really complicated :P


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 4:09 PM  

So, 11 January, Ordinary Facebook or Timeline? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 9:02 PM  

Hmm try ordinary FB first :)

Post a Comment