A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, January 2, 2012 @ 12:39 PM  |  5 Comment(s)


Tada!!! Happy 2012!! Yes I'm 18 alweady<<
I just made my timeline cover!! :) Is it nice?or too feminine?Baby pink is very nice :3

7/1/2012 will be my first day to take my driving licence.Huhu well my mom wants to buy me a car....a secondhand viva or myvi...I want a secondhand Mercedes T^T it's not fair if Alan got a brand new Laguna and I only get a secondhand car pfffft! Jealousy is the best policy~~~

My New Year resolutions are :
1)Be mature
2)Be wiser
3)Be fit and lose weight(again? last year only loose a little weight...literally)
4)Get into a University
5)Get married(nahh just joking)

Okay so yeah Happy New Year to you guys and have a nice year going!

Labels: , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 2, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

Aiks? Looks like you've found your blog back ( ;
Timeline is a magazine or what? O: Well, it's really nice and you're cute as alaway :b
Driving licence? Woow! You're so advance ( ; Ouh, viva is nice :D
Resolution number five, Meet Mr. M and get married with him* xD
Happy new year!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 2, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

Lol ili,hahah.u're funny :D.
Resolution no 5 will not happen! ever!
My haters love my timeline :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

Dam all these haters! They're making you famous! What about me? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:50 AM  

Hahah XD you're making me happier everday! mwah ily


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

New skin! Woohoo!^^

Post a Comment