A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, January 25, 2012 @ 12:51 AM  |  11 Comment(s)

I got problems controlling my temper especially during shopping.Today,is a very unlucky day to sale assistants when facing the wrong person,yeah me :).Have you ever experience when a sale assistant treated you like you are a piece of trash? A new trainee at Watson's did that to me.

It was an emergency to buy "Cotton Cookies" so I had to buy some before it's too late.At the counter,the cashier seems to be relaxing but it's her job to proceed my purchase,I didn't say a word or making faces but her attitude really makes my head smoking like a choo choo train!

She rudely looked at me,with a "Sour Lemon"looks and after she packed my stuff and rudely left the counter to chat with her friends,I can't control my temper so I looked at her and I made a very arrogant face "-budget hidung mancung face-" and then I stomped my Supra as a sign of "You're messing with the wrong person!".

Earlier in the afternoon another sale assistant face her unlucky day :D.I was choosing baby pins and I bumped into her,she's going to promote new shawls and she simply "Kak,ade byk lagi tudung kat bawah!"
I was like "Kak dia panggil!" and she ran downstairs she looked like 22 or so.I wasn't realise that I raised my voice,it was spontaneous.

Did you notice that when you enter a "high class" brand outlet such as Louis Vuitton,most sale assistants would probably stare at you from head to toe like "you don't deserve to be shopping here".I really hate them sometimes I wish I could say to them:

 "You think you're cooler than us?Even your sale assistant salary can't even cover to pay the items here,how naive of you.My Mom's salary is 4 times a lot then yours so beat it!" Astaghfirullahhala'zim...

My mom hold my hand,"Patience my dear only uneducated person will quarrel with each other about a small matter".Mom knew how angry am I when I breathe so fast and that's why she hold my hand before my temper gets beyond the boundaries.I punched a and kicked a boy once because he teased me and I'm not afraid to do it again.



                                                                                                              Angry Girl vs Angry Birds:












Labels: ,




Blogger nasha sanza SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 4:03 AM  

hai,wow1 i;m temper too! haha..tau tak pe;.diorang nie suka judge kita by cover je..hmm...thanks datang blog cipisan saya..


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

yang pasal sales assistant at high class brand outlet tu always happen to me!

rasa rendah diri gila kot. ;(

i hate them!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

Dyorg tu sebenarnye suka judge org by cover,kdg2 ade makcik2 yg x brapa vogue tu lagi byk duit berbanding org yg vogue2 nie.


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 25, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

Danger, danger!!!
They treated you like a trash because they're the dustbin! D:<
Cotton cookies??? .-.
"Cik" is suitable for all. But what can I say... people wannabe forever 21 xD
Eeee, sakitnya hati dengan pekerja333 macam tu!!! =.,=
And yeah, don't quarrel with dustbin!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

LOL,haha Ili you made me
ROFL hahahah seriously!

"Cotton Cookies" also known
as "Biscuits".The odd fluffy
Square shaped biscuits
and not food XD.

Miss is perfect!They're all trash!


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

i really hate sale assistants yang macam ni.. sebab memang banyak kali jugak kena.
sometimes, rasa macam nak cakap je,
"hey, kalau i make just one call, i can make you out of country foreverla! then, you know nak pandang rendah kat sape."

sakit dowh hati dengan perangai manusia yg perasan bagus padahal kerja jadi kuli jugak..
Astaghfirullah..
i guess, i dah starts melalut..
-_-'


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 26, 2012 at 1:43 PM  

Betul2,jadi sale assistant pon berlagak pffft!Geramnya!
Huhuhu


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:37 PM  

www0707


ray ban sunglasses
hornets jerseys
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
10 deep clothing
a bathing ape
cheap jordans


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:06 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:23 PM  

timberland outlet
michael kors outlet
louboutin shoes
adidas stan smith
fila shoes
louboutin shoes
jordan shoes
hermes handbags
curry shoes
fila shoes


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:27 PM  

off white nike
golden goose outlet
hermes belt
goyard
balenciaga sneakers
longchamp handbags
supreme clothing
yeezy 500 blush
longchamp handbags
steph curry shoes

Post a Comment