A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, January 19, 2012 @ 7:12 PM  |  8 Comment(s)


For your eyes only
*Illustration purpose*


Who likes to be stared?pffft~
That's the most annoying thing for me...because I will feel very nervous and my eyebrows would probably show signs of being annoyed -Angry Birds' eyebrows-

When people stare at me I will...check my zip,buttons...shoe laces? Nah I wear Strapped Supra <---18 and still can't tie shoe laces. *How humiliating* please laugh XD

 I didn't see myself different from anyone XD,Hey I'm not Lady Gaga if you find that my fashion is weird!
A week ago,2 European guys walked beside me and chuckled with each other after looking at me  =.='
-GAY-
Dudes! Seriously I felt insulted,I know how "TINY" am I compared to you GIANTS! *they are so tall almost 2 meters*

152 cm....even my younger brother's friends called me "Adik".My younger brother turns into my big bro now,but he still not the boss of me~ His height doesn't make him as my Commander haha.

Dear brother,I'm still the boss of me :) and a Lady Boss to you :)
Respect! You give it,You got it!




Labels: , , , , , ,




Blogger nasha sanza SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

hai cute! how i can follow you? i don't see button follow..:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 9:11 PM  

oops? it's up there darling.


Blogger CikTeddyCorner SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 9:44 PM  

i love to stare at people and laugh when they are blushing.haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 9:51 PM  

XD nakal Cik Teddy nie,haha


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 10:41 PM  

Turn your head down to earth if someone stared at you. Guys especially! They are not qualify to even look at you; my darl! D:<
Shoe laces? It's a part of art! Learn it by heart ( ;
Whenever someone chuckled at you, stay cool as if you heard nothing!
About your heights, teeheehee. You're a girl so it's not a big deal to be small...but big at heart! ( ;


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 19, 2012 at 10:57 PM  

Haha,XD only Rara
Big heart,small but mighty! haha :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON January 20, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

whoaa...
anyway u r a cutie...:)
height doesnt matter..XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 20, 2012 at 4:03 PM  

Lol,
Death Cab for Cutie XD
Huhu,shortness makes me feel younger XD

Post a Comment