A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, January 15, 2012 @ 4:23 PM  |  2 Comment(s)

Mr Canary Alarm

It's true my alarm clock is alive,and If I don't get up,my window probably shattered into pieces.It continues to peck....and peck...and pecking unless I pull my curtains away =.='.Shiiish my alarm clock is a canary,I don't know why it always stop at my window bugging me everyday "Wake up!Laaaazy girl!"The bird came from nowhere and it's very annoying


At that very window,where the canary always stay and pecks,lies a story of friendship between me and a guy named "Z".I met Z in 2005 when I was 11 and he's 13.Every evening we went to each other house to play.We play at a nearby playground,swinging on monkey bars,eating ice cream and telling funny stories...I miss those moments.


About the window,there's a day which I was too lazy to go out and play...I felt like watching tv and sleeping all day.Z came by as usual but he was too afraid to call me at the front door because my dad was there,so he called me at the back of my house where my room is situated...he threw stones at my window but I didn't hear anything...and he went home after that.
 -Duh what kind of story is this? The window has nothing to do with friendship-


Let me finish! Patience ~ The next day,I came over his house and he looks so "sour" so I asked him


Me: "Come on dude,it's playtime we better hurry before other kids conquered our playground!"
Z:"Why should we go to the park? Anyway you didn't want to play with me yesterday..."
Me:"What? You didn't come over my house."
Z:" I did! I called you and I even threw stones at your window"
Me:"Silly,just called me at the front door =.='"
Z:" I can't...your dad was outside,I'm too afraid to go there"
Me:"My dad is not a monster...well he is actually"
Z:"So you didn't hear me calling you yesterday?"
Me"Nope,from this day only I will cycle to your house okay?"
Z:"O.O really? Okay!"










Calling me at the window really reminds me of Romeo and Julliette 


So days go by until I finished UPSR then I got into a boarding school and I left him...
We never saw each other again...I met his sister..now she's in Form 5.
She told me that Z went to KLMU and now he's 20.

I met a lot of guys that 2 years older than me....that window reminds me of him.

Labels: , , , , , , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON January 16, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

Sweet story!!! Found your Z at Facebook? xD
Phew! Lucky that he didn't broke your window to pieces! xD Then no more memory... .-.
Btw, you have to thanks to the Canary. She's concern about you x3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 16, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

Oh nu,I'm too shy to meet him again anyway.He would probably forgets about me. XD
The canary...yeah maybe god sent he/she to wake me up
Time is precious! Don't just sleep XD

Post a Comment