A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, January 3, 2012 @ 11:50 PM  |  4 Comment(s)


These holidays...hmm I read novels,*kids novels* Pfft well I'm not into grown up novels :P
Kids Novels are the best!
I used to love reading until I finished the whole book in 1 day....but that was a long time ago and now?It takes days to finish one.
Ever heard of Emily strange? I remembered when I was in primary school,a friend of mine used to collect Emily Strange's merchandise,she used to have an Emily Strange wallet but now I guess she grown up forgetting Emily :P




This is Neil Gaiman's edited novel,mostly stories from Al Sarrantonio (he's a horror fiction writer)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the best!! Do you know the movie "Diary of a wimpy kid"?
The movie has been adapted into a big hit movie.
There are several series but I only afford to buy 1 they are expensive :P
Money is everything ~






Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

PERGH! Tak minat seya nak baca ni semua xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 12:39 AM  

Heheh I used to be a bookworm :P


Blogger Lily SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

Me too. But only text books and magazines xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON January 4, 2012 at 9:04 PM  

Hahah,I love storybooks only :P

Post a Comment