A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, February 26, 2012 @ 9:24 PM  |  28 Comment(s)


Hello there dudes and dudettes,on this wonderful spectacular Sunday Night marks my 200th post!
This post is dedicated to all of my readers that always be there to support me writing,although after I reread the Bicycle and found numerous grammar and grandpapa mistakes...a little bit embarrassing,hehehe


Me love you!

I'm a 17 1/2 year old kid who write carelessly XD.The ideas just come like bullets from a machine gun so I was rushing to finish them all. Your comments are really inspiring,they make me feel touched and my spirit of writing are burning to write more and more.Hopefully that when my spirit are burning it doesn't burn my laptop too,heheh :P.Some readers contacted me through FB,and they read the bicycle from the beginning until the end,so thank you so much guys! <3 :').

When I first wrote about the bicycle,I was thinking that who might be reading this story?The story is just too long,and it might get bored,but when I read the comments that you guys posted,I decided to continue the story.We always have to finish what we started right?

These are the special people that inspire me to continue to write and you guys are the fuel of my spirit!
My Diesels! :D

Miss M,You inspired me to write about Cudi
Mr Clive and LisaYou give me the spirit and encouragement
Miss Purple,Shafiq,and CappuccinoYou give me the strength to keep on writing
Mira Mohamed,Little Dolphin,Norieda and AyuniYou give me the support that I need

Oh and thanks to you guys,my page just hit over 20,000 :D. Uhuhu only god can repay you.
Lots of love from Liselle Moncherie.Welcoming you to my F.L.O.G, Firzanah's Letter Of Gratitude :)




Labels:




Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 9:37 PM  

you are only 17? Wow, waiting for SPM's result right? Your writing are superb!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

oh... adik rupanya.. muda 5 tahun dari sis deno :)

sis deno kagum dgn lissele.. i will come here dear... but sorry becoz now i'm busy.. my final is coming soon... pray for me..^^

love ya! cont ur writing okey! :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 10:33 PM  

auw..thank you so much liselle...
:'D

terharu sangat.T_T

u have a great talent in writing, keep on writing in english tau!!
:D
wah, 200,000? banyak tu!xD
congratulation, may you will succeed in ur writing and blogging..:D

and i will wait my deluxe edition...hehehe..xD

ily too.:)


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

an awesome piece of writing from a 17 year-old girl! mistakes here and there are forgiven, you'll improve don't worry. We all learn from mistakes don't we? Congratulation! 200th post already!
Waiting for another story from you..may be soon?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 11:12 PM  

@Sis Deno= uhuhu Sis deno awet muda
heee :3 All the best for your exam!!
Go Denosaur :DDD <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM  

@Miss M Hehehe :3 InsyaAllah klu berjaya jadi Writer Ade wujud Deluxe
Edition XD.

Thx sbb selama ni beri semangat kt Liselle, 200,000 tersilap XDD tertambah 0.Perasan betul sy ni ehehe
XDD.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM  

@Ayuni= oh yes I'm waiting for my result heeee :3. Thx a lot :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

@Cappuccino= Oh thx so much <3.
That's right!
Learn from our mistakes
Hehe,maybe when my ideas exploded
in my mind,I will write a new one :D


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 26, 2012 at 11:59 PM  

liselle, a big thank you :') Honestly, the first time I read your bicycle's story, I admit that I get bored because your english was too perfect for me and I was like berbelit-belit nak faham apa yang you cerita. when bicycle two comes, yes I was all excited and can't wait to finish it. and there's more, my guess about Barry was true!!!! :D

Can't wait for your next story :)
Keep doing it :)

LOve,
Lisa.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:17 AM  

A Giant Welcome :D!
Hehe,XD Lisa my english is not perfect ,I bet if my english teacher
reads my blog she must have done the
'Palm-face' action haha XD.I try to use simple english to make hard things look simple though,hee :3
Yes,your guess is true :D!


Blogger F. SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:44 AM  

sis Liselle Moncherie! 20,000 hit is awesome!!!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:53 AM  

haha sorriii am really busy at the moment dengan keje ofis. haih...tension nyerrr >_<

anyway,u have the right spirit to write,tu yang paling penting! :D

jangan disia-siakan semangat dan skill menulis tu. :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:54 AM  

and congrats for hitting the 200th marks!hohoho

u r officially obsessed! XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:56 AM  

It's okay hehe your work is a priority! :D
LOL! Ok man!!! :DDD Write Write write!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM  

@Faza=hehehe XD


Anonymous mira mohamed SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 2:41 AM  

hye Liselle. thanks for including my name there. so sweet of you. :). nway, keep up ur good move, stand on your feet and never stumble down kayy. i'll always support u, my dear Liselle <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

:D Yw Mira heee :3.Thx so much!!!
Uhuhuhu :')


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:38 AM  

buatlah illustration skali weh! barulah setailo! hehe :D


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

wahh...congrats for the 200th marks...seems now already more than 200th...daebak!!


For the 17 y.o girl, u are awesome and so talented, u must read a lot of english books right?hehe

thanx for including me in ur dedication...

keep on writing...i'll be ur loyal reader..haha


go go liselle!!!...^___^


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:30 PM  

wow....full explaination is it....hehehe....neway, congrat on da winnings from mr clive...


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

what i mean is more than 20 000 people had their break here...haha...

this blog like a wonderland with the animation music background...so cute ^_^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:50 PM  

@Mr Clive= Hehe patience bro! XD I'm sure my editor has someone who can illustrate for my story XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM  

@Miss P= wow so touched :') you are always welcome,actually I began to read english books when I was 7 and I actually hate to refer to dictionaries XDD then I keep on reading until I know the true meaning of the words that I couldn't understand before XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 1:53 PM  

@Henrietta= hehe yup full explanation
Thx so much darling :D


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

little dolphin is there?

oh i feel so terharuuuu. ;)

keep on posting your short stories please.maybe one day you could publish them as anthology! :D

and when dat happen,inform me,i will definitely buy it as my collection. :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 12:05 AM  

@Dolphin :D heee :3
I will soon and thx so much for supporting me :D!
InsyaAllah I will inform you! :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 12:32 AM  

You're no human if your writing is perfect! xD
Burn me Liselle for not riding your bicycle yet! I mean, reading e.e
When you started to write, please continue even though you still need to make use of full stop xD
Do you realize that the most people who inspire you alot is YOURSELF? ( :
Hail to the F.L.O.G! Yaaays~!


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM  

0731jejeDans le cas où vous devriez avoir des jeunes nike homme blanche lors de votre réunion sociale, alors vous pouvez certainement oublier les costumes les plus effrayants là-bas ou bien vous pourriez avoir des enfants qui crient ou d'avoir agréable. La tentation est difficile à résister, et vous pouvez tomber amoureux d'une robe qui dépassera largement vos finances. Hybrides et arbre de bois Les bois asics gel cumulus femme pas cher sont mes fav de l'ensemble. La toute nouvelle gamme Nike VR Professional continue d'être créée, qui a une quantité importante de contribution des autres employés, ce qui a également motivé la poignée au niveau des tournées de ces nouveaux produits. Dans de air jordan spizike homme pas cher nombreuses situations lors de l'achat des paiements sont effectués avec des cartes de crédit de crédit et de l'argent dur à portée de main tout au long de la livraison. La chaussure Spikes créée pour les plus grands, incluant la semelle new balance pas cher ebay extérieure Energy Channel de Nike avec plaque de poussée médiale qui fléchit indépendamment de la détente sur la semelle extérieure pour garder la zone de conduite de votre pied arrière à la terre plus de temps pour plus de puissance sur votre propre swing.Firm comprend une chaîne importante de détaillants Nike Footwear dans un nike air force 1 airness pas cher grand nombre de pays sur le globe.

Post a Comment