A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, February 23, 2012 @ 4:31 PM  |  11 Comment(s)


Terri got Cudi a red bicycle from town,and it wasn't a new model.It is a vintage bicycle with the 60's touch.VIGDIS is the name,made with pure leather seat and a weaved wicker basket.The vibrant red coated metal excites Cudi.She never actually owns a bicycle before,Vigdis is her first bicycle and Terri felt so happy when Cudi seems to love the bicycle.

Terri didn't know that it was Cudi's first bicycle,and the fact is Cudi never knows how to ride a one!
The bicycle idea just come out from her mind,it was a long time wish.A wish that has never been granted,a wish from an orphan who lives in a house with 12 children and supervised by a very strict care taker.Vigdis completes her desire,it was Vigdis...her missing puzzle piece.

Cudi waited for Terri to get inside the cabin,she didn't want Terri to know that she can't ride a bicycle.It would be such a shame because Terri always looks up to Cudi.She always been perfect in Terri's hazel eyes.For 3 years,they spend their time together.Every spring,every summer,every autumn and every winter.365 days a year and almost reached 366 days....2012.Cudi is a very secretive person,she never shares her personal life with Terri although they been living with each other for such a long time.

"I think I better get inside,I need to rest for a while and you should go for a ride.The sun looks happy today and so do you,I'm preparing dinner tonight."said Terri.

"Finally!alone....at last"Cudi sighed.She pushes Vigdis slowly until 40 metres away from the cabin,she gets on Vigdis,she puts her left foot on the pedal and her right foot pushes the ground so it almost look like that she actually cycles from far.

She got her left foot on the pedal,
Pushing the ground on flower petals,
With her new shining metal,
Oh she looks happy,
Got Vigdis from Terri,
Like a wish granted by a fairy,
Thank you Terri from me,Cudi.

She kept pushing the ground with her right foot until she made it to a bridge,The Swanwick Lake Bridge.Cudi parked Vigdis near a bench,the atmosphere is very calming but still she can't get herself thinking a perfect climax for her novel."What if I stand up on the beam?Maybe my head will go woo for ideas"her little heart whispered.So she climbed over the bridge beam,and spreads out her hands  in the air imagining a scene from Titanic.Suddenly a male voice featured in her "I'm the king of the world" moment but it wasn't Leonardo Dicaprio's voice,but it belongs to a guy who wears a red plaid shirt and a pair of seasoned coloured jeans saying "Don't do it!" The Conversation continues,

Guy: Don't do it! It wouldn't be worth it.You deserve better than him!


Cudi: I'm sorry who are you? Do I know you? Go away I don't talk to strangers.


Guy: You just did,talking to an alien like me.Must be a lady from the big apple city coming down to the orange county,who gets sick of her life and wanted to suicide.


Cudi: Suicide?I'm not here to suicide,I got a successful career and actually try to get away from my "Father of Time" editor.He's a pain in the neck! And yes,I'm from the big apple city that doesn't grow apples and coming to the orange county that actually grows oranges.


Guy: Whoa! So you're the writer who rented the Howard's family cabin on that hill.Well,I'm Barry Deaver,nice to meet you Lady From The Big Apple City.Nice bike you got there,your sister just purchased it from my dad.Deaver Bicycles at your service.


Cudi: I'm Cudi,Cudi Messer.That's Terri she's not my sister,she's my assistant.So your dad owns a bicycle store,running a family business?


Guy: Umm,soon I guess.Are you going to stand up there forever,or you need a hand to get down?


Cudi: Yes please,I need to get down and return to the cabin before sunset.


Barry helped Cudi to get off the bridge beam,she immediately gets on Vigdis and hoping that Barry would get away from there soon.She waited for Barry to return first but he kept staring at her.


Barry: I never saw anyone that rides a bike like you


Cudi: My knee got injured a long time ago,so I can't cycle like normal people can.


Barry: Oh,I see but I wonder how can you climbed up the bridge if your knee is injured?


Cudi didn't answer,she ignores Barry and kept pushing her right foot on the ground like she did to get to the bridge.Barry knew that Cudi was lying so he offers himself to help.

"You can't keep yourself 'Cycling' that way forever,I'll be glad to help you if you are interested.Meet me tomorrow here,first thing in the morning.Grumpy Cudi Messer is in a mess....."

 
"Howard's Family Cabin"
*Illustration Purpose*

*Should I start writing the 3rd part?or....."
Big Apple City = New York City
Orange County= California

Labels:




Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 5:52 PM  

yes, please continue...i'm waiting!;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 6:00 PM  

Hehe,I'm on my writing desk! :D Thx so much for reading :)


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 6:44 PM  

You have tied me with your story! Continue it!! :D

*Its funny how Barry thinks that Cudi was doing suicide but act it was not :D Well, Barry SHOULD ASK Cudi what was she's doing up there :D


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 7:17 PM  

Good3x..hobi terbaru yang sangat bagus...^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

@Lisa= looks like I tied you like a balloon and a string mwehehe :3
Barry Strawberry XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 7:37 PM  

@Norieda= Thx darling :D


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 11:13 PM  

Miss Liselle, please continue..
ur story give me some inspired to keep me going on writing my novel too..
thank u my dearie..:)
please, keep going yeah! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

Ohoho <3
Really?wow I feel flattered eheheh :3
Yw^^ no problemo
Thx a lot for liking my story! :D
Yes I'm on my typing desk to continue
this story


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM  

please continue.. :-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 24, 2012 at 7:22 AM  

Continuing is in progress :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 12:09 PM  

I feel some red atmosphere here! xD
I'm sure that you really love to name every single thing is your writing! xD
For a starter like Cudi, she's brave enough to 'cycle' around like that in public as if that's the right way to cycle xD
I think I love Barry Bieber. I mean, Deaver. Hahaha!!!
I hope Cudi will not make any white lie for their next meeting x3

Post a Comment