A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, February 25, 2012 @ 1:37 AM  |  9 Comment(s)



Night falling its curtain, the sun has ended its show. It’s the time for the stars and the moon to perform on the sky’s stage.

“Cudi Messer! I’ve been try to reach you for almost 3 weeks and where have you been?! Giving up already? I know you’re there so answer me!” a furious voice came out from Cudi’s answer machine.She could not hold her anger anymore so she picks up the call;

“Yes Mr Kingsley? For your information I finished writing  450 pages and 50 more pages to go.I don’t care how many pages that you want me to write because this is my book ,coming out from my own head and not yours.When I said 500 pages it goes 500 not more or lesser than that.You got me? And 1 more thing,I purposely unplugged the phone cord so you won’t be disturbing me while I’m working. Goodbye!”

She hung  up the phone,Terri was terrified with after she listened the way  Cudi spoke to Roger with rage of fire .Cudi went upstairs,She doesn’t want to be on her writing desk when she’s angry. Anger could spoil the story,so she lie down on her bed and cover her face with a pillow and then fast asleep. Cudi always manage to control her anger with sleeping and sometimes she has to break something until she feels better.People who doesn’t want to share their dark story always have a very “Silent” way to express certain feelings.

Morning tells the moon that show time is over, it’s the time for the sun to heat things up.
Terri didn’t wake up early as usual she had a flu after she was collecting the laundry when it rained yesterday,Cudi had to make breakfast  on her own. She made Terri’s favourite, Omelette  served with mushroom sauce and two cups of latte.She opened the fridge and found out that they had ran out of apples.Cudi wrote a note to tell Terri that she’s gone to town to look for some groceries and she will return  in the afternoon.

Cudi happily cycled  Vigdis down the lane,crossing the bridge until she arrives at the farmer’s market.She bought  two dozen of apples and a carton of milk, she bumped into Barry’s dad bicycle store.She wanted to meet Barry and his dad,so she walked into the store.

“Good morning Miss,how may I assist you?Is there something wrong with your bicycle I presumed?”asked Mr Deaver.

“Oh,good morning Mr Deaver,there’s nothing wrong with my bicycle.Vigdis is just fine,I’m here to see you and Barry.Is he around?” Cudi asked Mr Deaver.

“I’m sorry to tell you,Barry is gone…. And he’s never coming back.”Mr Deaver replied.

“It didn’t went well I guess,I’m very sorry to interrupt your family issues and I don’t mean to be nosy.Well I better go now,Tata Mr Deaver have a good day.”said Cudy with frustration.

Mr Deaver didn’t have the chance to finish his sentence before Cudi left his shop in a hurry.

“He is such a coward,I thought he won’t be leaving town without talking to his dad no wonder he acted so strange yesterdady.How pathetic!”Cudi talked to herself while putting  the groceries in the wicker basket at Vigdis’s  front side.She cycled in a very angry mood,she wanted to confront Barry and gave him a piece of her mind.She stopped at a bench where Barry used to sit every morning and hoping that Barry would show up.Cudi waited for Barry but after a while there is still no sign of that mystery man who wears the same clothes every single day.

“Waiting for someone Miss Messer?” a question came from a sheriff who passed the bridge with his patrol car.

“Yes,I’m waiting for Barry Deaver,do you happen to know him or seen him before?asked Cudi.

“I’m sorry Miss Messer,Barry has been dead for 2 years.He died in the lake.We found him with his bicyle,it was a suicide.Poor guy,he should be alive by now if wasn’t let down by a tramp”the sheriff replied.

“Oh..but are you sure that we are talking about the same Barry?...umm but he was here yesterday."said the confused writer.

"I'm talking about the same Barry,I think you need help..."said the sheriff.

"Oh god...I'm fine,I don't need any help."Cudi began to feel different about the situation.Too many questions appears on her mind.

All this time Barry has been dead,but who taught Cudi to ride the bicycle?Who's the man that has been Cudi's inspiration....is he the dead Barry or a guy who uses Barry's identity?

I really want to end this at the 5th part but new ideas keep flashing....so there will be the 6th.
Patience is power okay.I really love you guys <3

Labels:




Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 1:31 PM  

seeeee my guess was right--> Barry is not a human. My guess was right! :D haha continue it :)


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 3:03 PM  

cis.citer hantu rupanyaaa!hahah XD

niceee twist. :D


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

so, tragic..poor Barry.

Cudi's novel will get hit afterall..hehe =D..

boo Mr Kingsley...haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 5:55 PM  

@Lisa= yes indeed.hehe tak susah untuk meneka XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 5:56 PM  

@Clive= Hewhew ice cream twist XD
Thx Thx :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 5:57 PM  

@Miss Purple= Yes Boo Mr kingsley!
the "Father of time editor" mwehehe
XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

ouh, barry's dead rupanya..ok nak sambung baca part 6 jap..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM  

Yes,Barry has been Buried.Heee :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

Woi! Bulu roma meremang tahap nak tercabut keluaq dah ni!!! Aaah!!! >O<
So, it's a burried Barry under the sea with the bicycle and beavers!!! Suicide... but why? Kau kejam, Liselle! Kau kejam! xD
Okay, no wonder Barry thought that Cudi was going to suicide when she stand at the bridge's beam! O:

Post a Comment