A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, February 13, 2012 @ 10:37 AM  |  17 Comment(s)

When The brain dries up of juice....There's nothing to do except blog crossing,walking,visiting,jogging,hopping,running and so on...

I use Blog Crossing.
Blog+Crossing= Blossing

If a person wears a bullet proof vest to be safe..
Then my brain must be wearing Idea Proof shield <----- I need you!!!Please come back :'(

Brainy come back to me,
I'll be everything you need,
I won't eat junk food,
I will eat more brainy food,
I will stop thinking about Kiwi,
I won't let you down Brain!!!

Suddenly I remembered my Biology teacher's advice....If you don't use your brain frequently...your neurons  might be angry with you and start to extinct early!



OMIGAWSH!!! I don't want to lose...my brain..early... :'(.

Mr Zombie,Can you find Einstein's Brain? You can have mine if you give me his brain!

Zombie replied = Kid,I'm sick of eating bad brains,so not healthy..I eat Grains :E I Am A Cereal Killer

I EAT GRAINS NOT BRAINS


Eat Crayon vomits Rainbow




Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

oh.im f****d already.i dont use my brian.IM GOING TO EXTINCT! the HORRRORRRR! XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

ZOMBIEEEE!!!! Take Clive's Brain XD


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

Mr.Zombie was clever to kan, well at least he know to differentiate the good and bad brains :P ze cartoon was scary~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

Haha,Scarry but awesome^^.Zombie is genius that's why they eat brains :D
hikhikhik


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

to avoid your neurons from becoming angry,keep on learning!

do sudoku and crossword puzzles.

test your brain with some pop quiz online game. :D

tapi lama-lama pun saya semakin malaslah.haha

dulu rajin buat sudoku.sekarang asyik depan tv and laptop.

jom jom buat perubahan ! ;)


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

Er..zombie menakutkan...#-#


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

@ Little Dolphin = yeahhh together we change :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

@Norieda = Spookiness is needed for best effects XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

alamak...
habislah saya..
now i really dont use my brain as much as zaman dulu2..
haih..
i dont want zombie to eat my brain!
how i wish i could have einstein mind or atleast avicenna brain..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM  

Girl,you are always a genius!
You don't need Einstein's brain or Avicenna Brain,your brain is SUPERB!
:D <3


Blogger Sevene SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM  

just use Clive Einstein brain..really works! ...I know coz i'm using his!! Hahaa!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

LOL,My Brain says"Do Use me For Originality" :)


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

Blossing reminds me for Blossom... or any pretty flower... xD
Stop thinking about Kiwi or stop eating Kiwi? (Buat-buat tak paham) xD
Ohligokoko!!! That zomba eat grains and a true cereal killer! xD


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:48 AM  

converse outlet store
adidas yeezy
nike lebron 14
nike dunk low
kate spade outlet online
cartier bracelet
longchamp
pandora bracelet
nike air force 1
kobe 9


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:24 PM  

www0707

futbol baratas
pandora outlet
canada goose outlet
michael kors outlet
coach factory outlet
canada goose jackets
uggs outlet
nba jerseys
diesel jeans
timberwolves jerseys



Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:05 AM  

0731jejeIl est charmant, cool et oh basket new balance bleu marine et rose si beau. Juste après avoir déterminé leur alternative préférée, les acheteurs sont tenus de remplir leurs données individuelles. Le jardin a des statues merveilleuses, des sentiers de gravier, des promenades à poney, aire de jeux de trampoline, terrains de nike homme jeux et plus encore. Mais en 2012, Nike en fait une étape supplémentaire. Un seul des grands avantages du Jupiter Jack est qu'il n'est pas installé dans votre véhicule. Les achats nike air max 1 premium solde en ligne de produits d'habillement Bapes vous feront économiser un voyage à Tokyo ou à New York, pas besoin d'économiser de l'argent pour obtenir des produits d'habillement Bape authentiques, mais plutôt des budgets pour les chaussures asics tennis soldes acheter en ligne.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:40 AM  

www0922

off white shoes
off white outlet
christian louboutin outlet
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors outlet
coach outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
prada handbags
moncler outlet

Post a Comment