A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, February 13, 2012 @ 10:37 AM  |  13 Comment(s)

When The brain dries up of juice....There's nothing to do except blog crossing,walking,visiting,jogging,hopping,running and so on...

I use Blog Crossing.
Blog+Crossing= Blossing

If a person wears a bullet proof vest to be safe..
Then my brain must be wearing Idea Proof shield <----- I need you!!!Please come back :'(

Brainy come back to me,
I'll be everything you need,
I won't eat junk food,
I will eat more brainy food,
I will stop thinking about Kiwi,
I won't let you down Brain!!!

Suddenly I remembered my Biology teacher's advice....If you don't use your brain frequently...your neurons  might be angry with you and start to extinct early!



OMIGAWSH!!! I don't want to lose...my brain..early... :'(.

Mr Zombie,Can you find Einstein's Brain? You can have mine if you give me his brain!

Zombie replied = Kid,I'm sick of eating bad brains,so not healthy..I eat Grains :E I Am A Cereal Killer

I EAT GRAINS NOT BRAINS


Eat Crayon vomits Rainbow




Labels:




Blogger Mr.Clive SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

oh.im f****d already.i dont use my brian.IM GOING TO EXTINCT! the HORRRORRRR! XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

ZOMBIEEEE!!!! Take Clive's Brain XD


Blogger lisa SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

Mr.Zombie was clever to kan, well at least he know to differentiate the good and bad brains :P ze cartoon was scary~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 5:19 PM  

Haha,Scarry but awesome^^.Zombie is genius that's why they eat brains :D
hikhikhik


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

to avoid your neurons from becoming angry,keep on learning!

do sudoku and crossword puzzles.

test your brain with some pop quiz online game. :D

tapi lama-lama pun saya semakin malaslah.haha

dulu rajin buat sudoku.sekarang asyik depan tv and laptop.

jom jom buat perubahan ! ;)


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

Er..zombie menakutkan...#-#


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 8:54 PM  

@ Little Dolphin = yeahhh together we change :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

@Norieda = Spookiness is needed for best effects XD


Blogger Teenager Housemaid SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 9:23 PM  

alamak...
habislah saya..
now i really dont use my brain as much as zaman dulu2..
haih..
i dont want zombie to eat my brain!
how i wish i could have einstein mind or atleast avicenna brain..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 9:27 PM  

Girl,you are always a genius!
You don't need Einstein's brain or Avicenna Brain,your brain is SUPERB!
:D <3


Blogger Pak Lah SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM  

just use Clive Einstein brain..really works! ...I know coz i'm using his!! Hahaa!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 15, 2012 at 8:46 PM  

LOL,My Brain says"Do Use me For Originality" :)


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON February 16, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

Blossing reminds me for Blossom... or any pretty flower... xD
Stop thinking about Kiwi or stop eating Kiwi? (Buat-buat tak paham) xD
Ohligokoko!!! That zomba eat grains and a true cereal killer! xD

Post a Comment