A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, February 17, 2012 @ 9:20 PM  |  22 Comment(s)


Hold a mirror and look at your mouth when you pronounce

Bloug = seems very polite

Blogue = See a duck face there hehe the "G.U.E" just like Vogue

Blawg = Whoa! You just YAWN "BLAWG" got SWAG on

Three words,three different characters but come from 1 same word.BLOG!

I used to hate blogs.Find it hard to believe?Believe it <----Liselle's version of Ripley's Believe It Or Not!

"Everyone has life and no need to tell the public about it" This thought came from a 14 year old me in 2008.Now I realise that it isn't just about our personal life,it could be anything.It can be our voices that need to be expressed through our fingers and depends how do we tell about the things that is happening around us from the way we see it!

When do I started Blogging?  April 2010
How was it?  A bad start
Did I give up? Yes,I quit after posting the 2nd post.
When I get myself back on typing?  2011
Who encourage me to get back on Blogging? Phillip,an amateur song writer *internet buddy*

Phillip is a friend of mine who has his own band.He only sings emo songs,his lyrics are very dark!
1 day he just ran out of ideas,so he asked me to help him to finish his song.I was like "What? I don't know about lyrics and stuff but I'll try".So I did finish his lyrics less than 15 mins.

Me: Tada! I finished em'


Phillip: Really? Where did you get this?


Me: I wrote that piece myself,I told you I sucks at writing lyrics and stuff


Phillip: You're joking,writing this piece in a short time is called amazing! You're good.


Me:Wow! Really? Well if you think that way I'm always there when you need me :D


PhillipOkay,I'll keep that in mind.

Since that day I help him writing new lyrics but it's too bad that I never keep his lyrics with me XD.
His lyrics are still dark but I made them glow in the dark hehe :P

After I help him with his lyrics,I logged into my dusty blog that used to be Cherry Applebaum's before Liselle's.At that moment Ili Shaheera become my blogger buddy  :D.She also helps me to write.Way the go Ili!!

So which is mine? Bloug?Blogue? or Blawg?
FLOG is mine :)

F= Firzanah
L= Letters
O= Of
G= Gratitude

For all of you bloggers remember you guys are geniuses because B.L.O.G resembles
Brilliant Letters Of Geniuses

That's the history of my blog,I really want to thank to all my readers whether anonymous or not.Thank you for all your supports although my followers are 200 times Lesser than the page views.
Thank you guys!!! I love you forever!!!

Ili Shaheera

Teenager Housemaid

Mr Clive Aka Raja Palirsm

Lady Windsor

Little Dolphin

Anis Zafirah

And not to forget Lofa she is way cooler than Neelofa,I'm very happy that you love my blog :D
Sorry for the late updates,my house can't clean themselves hehe :P

Blogging is not about Popularity,but it's about the things that make the world go round!

PS:/ My follow system broke down T.T Oh Darn it!



Labels:




Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

haha, you are superbly amazing, firzanah!
:DDD
keep on blogging, keep on writing!!
u r unique..:DDD

but, i really wanna read the lyrics that u wrote for philip..
whu' s philip? and i wanna to listen to his songs! :D


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

Owhh...muahh ma chere.. Hihi...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

@Miss M Thank you darling! Mwahh
Huhu I will! by the power of Will hehe :3

Phillip is a guy that I met with random chats.He's from Australia and I don't keep his lyrics for me.huhu sorry :'(
He formed a band just for fun,hehe.

The last time I chat with Phillip is about 2 months ago and he gave up his music after his best friend walks out from his band...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

@Lady W = 1000x Mwahsss my love :D heeeee :3


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 10:17 PM  

Ohh..so, you are 18 this year?


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 10:24 PM  

Yes,hehe. hewhew^^


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 10:55 PM  

Hahahaaa...u are cute..:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 11:07 PM  

LOL,only the power of editing XD
I'm not really cute,just average hehehe :P


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 11:23 PM  

Yeah...superrrcute also..hahaha..

Sincerely>>
Noor + ieda =Noorieda..^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 17, 2012 at 11:29 PM  

haha,okay darling thx so much :3 thx for reading my blog darling :3


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 12:51 AM  

Most welcomeee....hee~~ ^^


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 4:27 AM  

dropping by herreeee finally!
haha today is friday nite so keluarrr bersuka riaaa la...sbb esok cuti,xkeje!wakakakaka

anyway,u wrote lyrics?setailo wehhhh!
buat la lagi,kongsi kat sini...hehe...mana tau ludacris tetiba terbaca boleh ambik sebagai penulis lirik!kahakahahah XD


Blogger Pocket SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 6:54 AM  

Blogging,
a must do now,
its like my story are trying to get out of this rib-cage and i dont know where to send it out.
all my friends around me are either stupid enough that they dont understand my story, or they're too smart till stupid ideas like mine are an oblivious existence to them.

hence.. i blog :D.
so that people with the correct intelligence can read my story.
or atleast it felt like i've told a story :D


Blogger Choki SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

I didn't you can write lyrics. Haha!! I've always wanted someone to write song so that I can play it on my guitar.Hehe

Btw,Little Dolphin was my classmate during F5 ;-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

@Mr Clive waaah Ludacris tak tahan tu! hahaha lawak la,maybe la kan mane taw.mwhihihik!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 10:46 AM  

@Pocket = I understand what u feel^^
People don't understand expression with mouth XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM  

@Choki= oh wow! hehehe^^
You're a musician! Cool!!
Maybe Phillip is the one who thinks that my lyrics are okay XD


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:03 AM  

liselle:

you write lyrics?

that is soo cool! you are so creative! :D

wah terharu my name is there hihi xD

never stop blogging ,okayy? ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:40 AM  

Hehe,I used to write them but not anymore hehe :P

Thx darling! I will always cherished this blog! And never stop writing! :D


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 8:15 PM  

ok, u're waaaaaaaaaayyyy younger than me but u write like a pro~!! ^_^

making up lyrics, that' juz simply awesome.. u have a mind full of creative ideas, juz swarming around & can't wait to get out, hihi~... >_<


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 9:35 PM  

LOL,hehe i'm not that pro XD i'm an average person XD.Your blog is way cooler because it has many cute doodles!


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM  

Aaargh! I'm having trouble with pronounciation Q.Q Blok blok blak? xD
The first day I created blog, I'm so shy to write. I've waited until I have story to share with and I wrote in English because I have problem with that lingo! xD Someone said that practice makes perfect :3
Phillip reminds me of a guy from a band name Wax Queen (Malay internet pal) He asked me to draw their band's logo and I did it. Hmmm... I've lost contact with him xDDD
Thanks to you because you helps me to read xDDD

Post a Comment