A

Liselle Moncherie



Wednesday, February 22, 2012 @ 10:11 AM  |  25 Comment(s)

Fluffy's Favourite sleeping spot!

Curiosity Kills The Cat,and it did kill my Cat Alphonso aka Poncho aka Fluffy.
Cause of death?Poisoned egg that has been threw by a moron who doesn't know how to throw garbage in a garbage bin. I saw the moron threw many things outside her windows including egg shells,I guess if I hadn't the patience I would probably have forced her to eat the egg that she threw to Fluffy!

I'm sorry to write about this,I'm not being offensive but because of her...my cat dies.
How I met Fluffy?
21 November 2009,it was raining heavily for hours.I heard a kitten "Meow" but I switched off my ears for a while. Maghrib went by and the kitten still cried outside the off button for my ears seemed to be malfunctioning so I went to see what could possibly be the problem.Then I saw fluffy white kitten shivering in a drain with mud all over its body,I quickly grabbed an old towel to wrap it and brought it inside.I got Fluffy's first scratch! Chill Fluffy I did save you!

Fluffy turn out to be an expensive kitten,it has blue eyes and puffy white fur.It's a mix of a siamese cat and persian.No wonder it looks different.On that day I decided to keep Fluffy,I feed him wash his fave "investment" spots.....<----a very tough job to clean the kitchen.Every weekends,Fluffy used to go "swimming" with me,and I gave him a special shampoo.Whiskers Cat Shampoo~

I learnt many things from Fluffy....The meaning of true love.Everywhere I go, a little Fluffy ball would follow me...even when I went to the toilet.It will wait for me by the door.How I miss my Fluffy...but now..all those good times "poofed" away,just a blink of an eye...Fluffy left me broken,shattered....my eyes are raining.I promise to myself that I will find another cat that look exactly like Fluffy although no other cat can replace my one true love.......Alphonso.

You always be in my heart....

Thx to Lisa for Tagging me for the contest Gelagat Anak Bulus Ku,If Fluffy is still alive.I would probably be the first who will send the video! Huhu :'(




Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 1:16 PM  

i'm sorry to hear that.. poor little kitten..:'(

my kitten's name 'comel':)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

It's ok Deno :).Comel must be Super Comel then! <3


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 1:45 PM  

yup! comel is comel!! do you want to see her? :)

ok liselle, deno nak bersiap, ada kelas 2.30pm, hihi... tata^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 1:53 PM  

I would love to!
Ok Denosaur Take care darling,have a nice day! <3 ^^ love you :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:05 PM  

pets adalah one thing that cannot talk,but can love without condition....that's the special thing about them... :)


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:08 PM  

huhu, I've lost my cat too, a flufy one too...I miss my Kevin....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:11 PM  

@Mr Clive= yes,when they die....the whole world seems to be dark too,just like a death of a family member.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

@Ayuni,I love Kevin's name.May he rest in peace for now...<3


Blogger Naz SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:22 PM  

sorry for the grief


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 2:26 PM  

Thank you :),I'm alright now.


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

your relationship with fluffy is like my relationship with ginger!ginger is still alive though.

he used to wait for me after school,and we always take a walk together.

i'm sure fluffy was very happy to have a very kind owner like you.and i'm sure you will definitely be rewarded for your kindness for saving him! ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

@Dolphin = Cool,Ginger must have lucky to be own by a noble person like you.Lucky Ginger!
hee :3


Blogger AIRA SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 5:21 PM  

kesian fluffy......ada gak jiran cam tu kat sebelah rumah...dia makan durian biji lempar kot tingkap je...and then a few month later rumah dia dipenuhi banyak pokok durian..hahaha..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 6:17 PM  

Itulah bengang kot! Kerja kt hospital tp x jaga kebersihan...ntah la mmg tumbuh pokok durian mcm tuh


Blogger aimiruzanna SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

kesiannye... ur 'best friend' is not with u anymore... must be really sad :(


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 9:52 PM  

Yes,my whole world turned dark...it's like my heart dies too at the same time.


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

Sorry to hear that. May fluffy rest in peace.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 12:23 AM  

:') thx for the condolence.


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 12:46 AM  

Our kitten does look alike. kan? so just assumed upin as your pets although I know it can never ever replaced fluffy :')


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 1:03 AM  

Yes they almost look alike.Oh darling you've been so nice to me :')


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 2:35 AM  

='(

i dunno what to say or write...
but, i know the feeling when ur loosing something that u really love...

*hug u tightly*


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 23, 2012 at 4:38 PM  

Yes....it's like loosing everything
*Bearhugs* :')


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

Nice shot, the first one ( ;
Throwing rubbish everywhere? Your neighbour is not civilised yet e.e
I love cats but when it comes to night, I'm scared that they're not the real cat (except my own cats) xD
You're a good pet owner. You took care of Poncho with all your heart :D
Poncho reminds me of Mimi. When I was 12 year old, I will always shout Mimi's name loudly when I'm home and she'll appear from nowhere! Until one day... she didn't appear at all... v.v
Hey! I hope that I can take care of Abigail, Pedro and Fito just like you did to Poncho!!! Teeheehee^^


Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:28 PM  

coach outlet store
kd shoes
christian louboutin shoes
christian louboutin shoes
nike air vapormax
michael kors
ferragamo belt
supreme shirt
yeezy boost 350
nike sneakers


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:31 PM  

curry 6
kd 12
golden goose
supreme outlet
moncler
birkin bag
off white clothing
supreme outlet
yeezy 500
hermes belts

Post a Comment