A

Liselle Moncherie



Thursday, February 2, 2012 @ 8:30 PM  |  13 Comment(s)


I want that t-shirt!
Rayban!

There was this girl,her name is S.She is the most simple girl I ever known in my entire life! means 17 1/2 years...Simple*=Damn Straight.

The whole school liked to make fun of her including me XD.I was mean,bad Liselle!She never really cares about our pranks and jokes.I pity her but sometimes when I tried to talk to her...she would always getting on my nerves...she never understands what I said...and when she understands the wrong way...she would cry.<---- Of course I use the primary language Bahasa Melayu.

No matter how hard my friends and I try to be nice to her...we'll end up fighting with her XD.She always had this sarcastic talk when we gave her advice <----I guess that's the only part that she doesn't 'Straight' with.Most of the people who knows her always give a thought about her such as "Ape la nak jadi dgn dia nanti?"

One day,our BM teacher asked each of us to write a synopsis on each chapter of the novel "Kapten Hasan"during  Chinese New Year holiday in 2008,I was in a boarding school and I only able to finish writing only a half chapter from...ugh I don't remember.Nobody wants to spend their time doing homework when that's the only time we'd be able to relax,watching tv and be with our family! hehe :P

Okay...holidays over! Time to hand in those synopsis...and the teacher examined each of our work, unfortunately my synopsis book is....200km away from school...oops and my mom had to post it-phew-.
Before that...our BM teacher did tell us before Chinese New year that"Siapa tulisan buruk,Cikgu suruh dia tulis balik!" and S she did write it all over again!

Quirky trivia=her handwriting is very hard to read,she's left handed and so do I but I keep my handwriting looks "chubby" like me :P

Back to the story----> "Ya,Allah ni knp satu synopsis smpai ade 2 kali ni S? Lurus betul awak ni!"said Mrs X.The whole class was shocked and stared at Mrs X with an awe.What suprised us that she didn't has any heart feelings.She just acted normal :o...maybe she doesn't show her feelings only Allah knows.
What she did was right,Mrs X shouldn't say that to her! She knows that she couldn't write properly so she tried to do some improvement.

A year goes by,It was PMR and she really put a lot of effort hehe,me?I didn't put any effort for PMR all I do is play,hanging out at Tanjung Malim by bus.Partying at other dorms! December 2009 said hello, and S successfully got 9 A's....and me? I only got 6 A's.

2010,S been accepted to MRSM I felt so ashamed of myself for being such an obnoxious person to her.Where did I go after PMR?Well I signed up for an engineering class *Teknologi Kejuruteraan*but then I applied for pure science.I stayed at the same school for 3 days and then my mom decided to bring me home to an ordinary school which I really afraid to go to "Sekolah Harian".It was my worst nightmare!Actually the "Sekolah Harian" is not as bad as I imagine it would be :P rumour has it! ~Spread like a wind,blown away fast~.

Moral of the story is :

Do not under estimate someone's potential he or she might be cooler than you!
Look at S from Cool-less to Coolest! She got good brains and now she would probably be waiting for Universities offers.I learnt my lesson too I felt like it was a great high five on the face XD

This post is related to----->I used to be a nerd



Labels: , , , , ,




Blogger say to easy=) SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 10:11 PM  

masing2 ade kelebihan dan kelemahan.dia dpt improve diri die even before this ade je mistake ..life.:)


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 10:31 PM  

Well practise make perfect...:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 10:34 PM  

Ohohoh XD,Yeah!


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 2, 2012 at 11:43 PM  

S bukan nama sebenar xD
Tulisan buruk? Pffft! Cikgu Matematik Ili masa darjah enam pernah ejek tulisan Ili. 1kelas dengaq kot. Malu333... "Tulisan sapa ni?! Mesti kerja budak lelaki ni!" Sekali Ili (sah perempuan) yang mengaku tu tulisan dia .-.
Hey, I love to try new handwriting! It's a part of an art! Dx
Just remember one thing. There's always ups and downs...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 12:03 AM  

Life is art too XD
Tulisan batang kayu XD
Heee XD


Blogger anys nadhilah SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

life that we should apprecited , hihi .


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 12:47 AM  

hihihi..
everyone who put an effort insyaAllah akan berjaya..
hey missie liselle, jangan naughty2 tau..
hahaha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 7:23 AM  

XD I regret on what I did <<< tamparan yg hebat!


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

Ea, memang guna pensel...
Tapi salah Ili la pi buat tulisan pelik. Makan masa tau nak tulis guna font tu! xD Kesenian yang terunggul! (Pada masa tu la) xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

Pastel and Pensel
Haha lawak la Ili!


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM  

Memalukan sebenaqnya...
Salah Ili la... kejadah pi tulih tulisan tu... Ili ingat lagi macam mana bentuk tulisan tu... malunya! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:33 AM  

Jaja punye tulisan pernah lagi buruk drpd sesiapa pon! smpai kne tepon parents suh ajar tulis betul2 and I really dislike the teacher who called my parents...pergh.


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:47 PM  

Depa ingat mak bapak kita lapang sangat ka nak jawab panggilan telefon masa waktu bekerja? =.,=
Cuba kalau bapak tu ahli korporat, tengah dok mesyuarat pasai projek yang melibatkan wang berjuta-juta, tiba-tiba ada panggilan masuk "Encik, tolong ajaq anak anda menulis dengan betul"...pergh.
Apa guna cikgu? Mengajaq kan? Ajaq la dengan ikhlas. Ni marah-marah. Sedih tau... budak-budak pun ada maruah, okay Q.Q

Post a Comment