A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 9:59 AM  |  13 Comment(s)

What's up Doh?


Observe,Making Hypothesis,Inference,Analyse,Interpreting data,Presentation of data....-progressing-
Voila! It's the "DOH" Nation!

Everyday I read other people conversation <---this is spying not stalking! It's good for my research hehe :P

Dowh,Doe,Doh and Duh...siblings? Definitely but Duh is adopted because of U...O..I see!<--It's ok if you don't understand the accidental joke. :B

Most people use these words in their daily conversation....what actually does Doh means? I'm guessing it's not the short of "BODOH" or "HODOH"...DOUGHNUT?The Dough is in the Nut.The way I see D.O.H can be translated to :

Desire
Of
Happiness

Hehe,My desire for happiness,I'm waiting for my dreams to come true... :) As an English Lecturer,MTV Host *this is almost impossible*,Kids Novel writer,Magazine Journalist or a Researcher ....my last choice is to be a librarian*enjoy adventures at the counter doing the same thing everyday.....until I retired*

What happens to my Science "Career"?
I buried them long time ago,I love Biology but there's no way I could be a doctor.Not in my interest :P
The only subject that I'm good at is English,and because that I'm left handed art is where I belong :D.
If one of my dream job comes true I still won't be forgetting my first career...A Full Time Blogger Doh!

What about your DOH?Fill your DOH comments :D!!








Hey,just me again down here : I made a Formspring,so if you are curious to know about me *just in case* ------->ask me okay :D-------->formspring


Labels:




Blogger AIRA SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

my DOH is to be biochemical scientist...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Wow you must be a chemistry and a biology genius!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

DOH = novelist,working in the Public Relation sector,public speaker and be richh! :D


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

wahaha..
cool!! :DD

mine is: writer, motivator... :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM  

Awesome!! :D may your DOHs come true :D


Blogger cikEd SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

co0lio post!!ehee~
my DOH is to be an owner of a kindergarten:))


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM  

Nice one :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

You're making a report? Observe,Making Hypothesis,Inference,bagai! xD
Liselle, I'm a slowmo, can't catch your joke but I used to love "dowh" ( x
Librarian, yaaays~!!!
My DOH is so simple, dowh! Anything related to art, I'm in! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM  

Art is life,ark is for survival! hehe :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

Ahak!


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM  

i..... want to survive from sle..!! :)

pray for me^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

Sure My dear,Allah will help you
Amin~


Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 10:55 AM  

0731jejesont classés comme applications de la nike air max bw bioélectronique. Le déploiement d'images d'arrière-plan peut littéralement faire ou défaire un site Web dans les premières secondes d'une visualisation. Lorsque vous pouvez avoir des jeunes lors de votre réunion sociale, nike air max a pas cher alors vous pouvez certainement ignorer les costumes les plus effrayants là-bas, sinon vous pourriez bien avoir des enfants qui crient dans son lieu de divertissement. La ligne air jordan 1 mid blanc de produits Bapes Streetwear comprend des T-shirts Bape, des jeans Bape, des chaussures et des baskets Bape, des sweats à capuche Bape nike air max bw noir blanc rose femme et d'autres vêtements Bape. La star de votre équipe, Michael Jordan a frappé ses meilleurs scores personnalisés au cours des 12 mois de même. Mais nike air jordan 11 retro low concord un certain nombre d'éléments sont fabriqués par un autre type de cuir artificiel qui est similaire à la fourrure, s'il vous plaît noter le degré de mouillage avec le chiffon lors du nike air force homme porter nettoyage.

Post a Comment