A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 9:59 AM  |  14 Comment(s)

What's up Doh?


Observe,Making Hypothesis,Inference,Analyse,Interpreting data,Presentation of data....-progressing-
Voila! It's the "DOH" Nation!

Everyday I read other people conversation <---this is spying not stalking! It's good for my research hehe :P

Dowh,Doe,Doh and Duh...siblings? Definitely but Duh is adopted because of U...O..I see!<--It's ok if you don't understand the accidental joke. :B

Most people use these words in their daily conversation....what actually does Doh means? I'm guessing it's not the short of "BODOH" or "HODOH"...DOUGHNUT?The Dough is in the Nut.The way I see D.O.H can be translated to :

Desire
Of
Happiness

Hehe,My desire for happiness,I'm waiting for my dreams to come true... :) As an English Lecturer,MTV Host *this is almost impossible*,Kids Novel writer,Magazine Journalist or a Researcher ....my last choice is to be a librarian*enjoy adventures at the counter doing the same thing everyday.....until I retired*

What happens to my Science "Career"?
I buried them long time ago,I love Biology but there's no way I could be a doctor.Not in my interest :P
The only subject that I'm good at is English,and because that I'm left handed art is where I belong :D.
If one of my dream job comes true I still won't be forgetting my first career...A Full Time Blogger Doh!

What about your DOH?Fill your DOH comments :D!!








Hey,just me again down here : I made a Formspring,so if you are curious to know about me *just in case* ------->ask me okay :D-------->formspring


Labels:




Blogger AIRA SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

my DOH is to be biochemical scientist...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Wow you must be a chemistry and a biology genius!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 12:35 PM  

DOH = novelist,working in the Public Relation sector,public speaker and be richh! :D


Blogger Teenager Housemaid SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

wahaha..
cool!! :DD

mine is: writer, motivator... :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 3:31 PM  

Awesome!! :D may your DOHs come true :D


Blogger cik.ed SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

co0lio post!!ehee~
my DOH is to be an owner of a kindergarten:))


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 4:32 PM  

Nice one :D


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:04 AM  

You're making a report? Observe,Making Hypothesis,Inference,bagai! xD
Liselle, I'm a slowmo, can't catch your joke but I used to love "dowh" ( x
Librarian, yaaays~!!!
My DOH is so simple, dowh! Anything related to art, I'm in! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:16 AM  

Art is life,ark is for survival! hehe :D


Blogger ilishaheera SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:26 AM  

Ahak!


Blogger deno SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 1:52 AM  

i..... want to survive from sle..!! :)

pray for me^^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

Sure My dear,Allah will help you
Amin~


Blogger Xiaozhengm 520 SAID ON April 29, 2016 at 4:02 PM  

2016-4-30 xiaozhengm
kobe 11
nike air force 1
coach outlet
coach outlet
ray ban uk
toms shoes
coach outlet online
coach outlet online
nike store
ray ban wayfarer
hollister clothing
ray ban outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap oakley sunglasses
nike sb shoes
polo ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
adidas originals shoes
kate spade handbags
oakley vault
nike air max
gucci outlet
ugg boots
nike uk
louis vuitton handbags
cheap jerseys wholesale
louis vuitton
coach factory outlet
nike uk
coach outlet
toms shoes outlet online
oakley sunglasses
tiffany and co
nike air jordan
rolex watches outlet
north face outlet
nike sb
coach factory outlet
ralph lauren polo
michael kors outlet online


Blogger Zheng junxai5 SAID ON May 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM  

zhengjx20160506
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet online
oakley outlet
louis vuitton outlet
hollister clothing store
michael kors outlet clearance
cheap oakleys
coach outlet store online clearances
air jordan shoes
oakley vault
ralph lauren
michael kors outlet
christian louboutin sale
north face jackets
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin shoes
michael kors outlet online
michael kors
fit flops
nike roshe run
michael kors handbags
true religion jeans
michael kors handbags
cheap rolex watches
hollister kids
celine handbags
louis vuitton outlet
kd 8
adidas uk
burberry handbags
oakley sunglasses
cheap ray ban sunglasses
tiffany and co
lebron 13
kd 7 shoes
nike air max uk
air max
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet

Post a Comment