A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, February 20, 2012 @ 8:00 AM  |  29 Comment(s)

Black and White Mood

I consider myself as a Happy Loner because I spend most of my time alone.

I work alone
I Eat alone
I like watching tv alone *after my mom done watching her fave shows*
I sleep alone
I like to talk to myself

All begins with I,feels like Nicki Minaj's song "Turn Me On" I..I..I..I..I.. hehe.Although the word "Alone" sounds forlorn<------ "Sad Kind" but I'm happy with that!


Seriously after I read Emily Strange,Stranger and Stranger novel.I felt that we both have a lot in common.The only thing that kept us apart is...She's a fiction and I'm real.


Our Similarities

1.Black and dark color outfits


2.She works alone in her secret lab,and I do my work in my not-so-secret so-called-lab which normal people call it as "ROOM"


3.She likes to put pranks on people and I am a menace mischief!


4.She loves cats,I'm a cat lover too.Look at my Cbox! Cats Rule the emoticons XD


5.She likes to talk to herself rather talking to another human being,I like to talk to myself but ignoring another human being?Nope

When my friends come over to my house,the same question knocking my ear drums
"Sunyinya rumah,tak boring ke duduk sorang-sorang?".
How can I get bored living in my house that has everything I need?.....
Sometimes I feel like separating my room away from my house,like a tall tower where Rapunzel used to live.

"Firzanah! Firzanah! Let Down the Bungee Rope"
I'll like to build a secret underground elevator for my use only...
"Do Not Disturb,Or You'll Be Disturb" Evil Firzanahstein is working
That should keep people away mwahahahaha!


Know Frankenstein?His my ex huhuhu ^3^<----Obviously lying

My social life sucks! I don't know how to deal with people unless I speak through my fingers -my fingers don't have mouths-<------ texting & typing..writing
 'Action speaks louder then words right?'

That's why I failed in relationships but I don't mind about it.Tons of other girls are dying to get you boys~ :P I failed for the 8th time :O.I broke a heart in 30 seconds flat.

I plan to live with my cats till the rest of my life.Cats can "Meow!" and I can "Me Ouch!" when they scratched XD.It is worth to hurt outside than being hurt on in the inside.

I can't really understand myself sometimes....whether I'm being selfish or narcissistic.I know I'm bad.

You know I'm Smooth
I'm Bad

And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
Just To Tell You Once Again 
Who's Bad? 


Oh yes,a "hacker" just posted a stupid thing but I already took care of him. I got one word for you dude.You don't know who you messed with,but I know you and where you live so If you ever lay your cursor on my blog again.I'll make sure  that you wouldn't even get to finish your last supper.






Labels:




Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

me: alone but never lonely! :)Coz i hv u and others...


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

bukan you takut kucing ke? hihihi we have the similarities! I rarely go out, only with my family & friends. Well, in your case, its your friends who said that but in mine, it was my neighbour. cause I use to drop by to her house whenever I am free. Wait! I always slept at her house when I was 13 and 14! no wonder she said that =D


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 12:23 PM  

Yuhuu....we have the same characteristic..

I guess I'm a loner too..hee~~ ^_^


Blogger HeNRieTTa JoSe SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM  

HACKERS? HMM.... BE CAREFUL DEAR....


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

Just life the way you are right now. :-)


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:23 PM  

you plan to live cats until the rest of your life?does that means you aren't going to get married one day? o.o *just wondering* hehe

i am loner too! my social life sucks.i prefer being alone at home.

but when i'm out ,i just love to go out and do crazy things with my friends! haha

so maybe i'm both a loner and outgoing.ehh? O.O


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:39 PM  

@Lady W = yesss! As long as I have you and other blogger Buddies,we are happy! :D <3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

@Lisa= Cats are my life~ hhehe takde takut kucing,mybe silap org kot mwihiihik!
Hewhew mmg malas sgt nk keluar.My neighbour pun takut nk tgur,asal sy lalu depan dye,dye cpat2 masuk rumah.hehe segan kot XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:45 PM  

@Norieda= Soulmates :D hehe only loners understand loners :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

@Henrietta= Yes,I hate them..but I know the guy who hacked my blog.I know him really well. I guess I need to change my pass.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

@Shafiq = Yep I'm living my life to the fullest :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:53 PM  

@Dolphin = Yes,since I don't like guys to control me....living with cats is the best way to make my life happy :)

Oh yeah when I go out with my friends I feel thrilled! I think we're both the same hehe


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

so ur a menace mischief ha?
now that explains a LOT!hahahah XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 6:29 PM  

Haha,really? Mwahahahaha!


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 7:14 PM  

I like being alone sometimes..My friends used to ask me if I'd go somewhere for weekends. I said just stay home..then they would say..tak boring ke asyik duk rumah jer?..i said, nope! I like staying home..there's so much I could do.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 7:21 PM  

Yes they're always things to do at home :D hehe totally agree!


Blogger aimiruzanna SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 8:44 PM  

i also always do things alone. yeah,same. and i don't really hv a lot of friends.

i prefer to hv a good n nice friend rather than hv a lot of friends just to show that ur friendly..but they did nothing :)


Blogger AnakPakZohar SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

i'm a happy loner i guess.. but sometimes we need someone that we call closed friend too.. =)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 9:14 PM  

@ Apple = I agree with your statement
some friends are meant to be laughed with but never actually be there when we really need them.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 9:16 PM  

@Yad'z= true close friend is needed,true friends are hard to find these days...


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 9:26 PM  

@Liselle

alamak...malu pulak?haha...xpo xpo.belajar dr pengalaman la kalau gitu..hehe... :)

hoho


Blogger Akmal Dina SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 9:43 PM  

Hai...i love ur cute blog..
follow me at elliakisstyna.blogspot.com yaww

:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 10:06 PM  

@Clive = Hehe ok man XD

@Ellia= oh ok darling :) thx btw :3


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 1:06 AM  

teehee~
i'm a loner too..:)
i love to be alone.. but my social life not really sucks, bcoz i'm quite a flexible person..huhuhu..
err, to spend the rest of ur life with cats?
er, i guess i better alone with my lappy and internet, i takut kucing!
hahhahaa~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 1:13 AM  

Hehe :3 that's good! u r flexible :D
Ouh kucing kdg2 ganas jgak ckr sini sana XD


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 7:15 AM  

same with me, my home is my paradise.....


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM  

a loner... I'm a loner too..
I go everywhere alone, hehe.. >_<
but I'm not as mischievous as you darling, hihi~..

owwwwhhhhh...now I know ur name, ngehehehe.. XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 5:47 PM  

@Ayuni = Home Sweet Home^^

@Miss Nisa= ouh soulmates^^ hehe yep that's my name


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

you are not alone~
I am here with you~
Though we're far apart~
You're always in my heart~
Ouch? A hacker? Hmmm... do log out next time.

Post a Comment