A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, February 19, 2012 @ 7:33 PM  |  23 Comment(s)


1997,the year when I realised my existence in this beautiful world.The year that I started to remember things that happened around me and in 1997 is when all my mischievous activities started.I made a tower of pillows once,I made the tower is because I want to touch the Cookoo Clock that my father bought.It was so beautiful when the bird starts to go Cookoo,but now...it's the most annoying thing.

I used to live at Mutiara Apartments in Setiawangsa,now I live far away from the concrete jungle.I miss my old apartment...huhu :'(. Back in those days,my mom would take to go shopping on every weekends. Just me and mom. We went to J.J,Bukit Bintang,Isetan and SOGO before new malls are mushrooming.The mushroom spores spread so fast these day.

1 day,my dad went off to work without keeping his shaving accessories including his shaver. He forgot the "Keep out of reach of children".I used to see him shaving his beard,so I wanted to try....that's when I met Mr Razor.Holding the shaver and I made it slide on my chin,a little bit of here a little bit of there and done.It's not hair that I shaved....it's my skin.

Voila! I showed my chin to my mom.From a normal chin it changed into a water tap,but it wasn't running water.It ran blood! My mom was on the phone at that time,she was calling the Taxi service.I could still remember how she screamed "Ya Allah,anak aku!".She wiped my chin and put a plaster on it.

Although there's a plaster on my chin but my date with the malls never cancelled.So to all dads out there...remember to keep your sharp utensils out of reach of babies and children.

Sunday Night!
And I would like to thank you Ayuni for an awesome Post about me I'm so delightful, Ayuni's English is way better than mine :D.I support Malay English Bloggers!Be Sure to check out her blog! :D


Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 7:49 PM  

hahahahah
sengal....kehkehkehhh

boleh pulak...LOL XD

xpe xpe...pengalaman hidup!wakaka

pehal dalam gmabo tu mcm tak puas aje? XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM  

liselle, ur story similar to my abng sulung..
he was 3, and dia selalu tengok my grandpa shave, tapi, dia tak cukur dagu or pipi..
dia cukur bulu kening sampai tinggal seciput..
hahahaha~

nasib baik tak apa2...whoo..
rrazor sangat dangerous..


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM  

@ Mr Clive = kesengalan meningkat tahap optimum! mwahahaha!

Oh time tgkp gmbr nie,tgh merajuk
kne marah sebab dah penat sgt posing
lama2. hehe.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 9:33 PM  

@Miss M = wow lagi daring! Haha lawak la.Kening beliau tumbuh balik tak?

tulah nasib baik x de ape2.Razor Glazor XD


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 9:56 PM  

oh my god,your mum must be really freaking out.i mean,you shave your skin!


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 10:09 PM  

Ouchh ma chere...what happen then? Arghhh ngerinya....ini satu lagi hal yang akak ngeri...err pic tu...chumelll tau...hikhikhik!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 10:18 PM  

@Dolphin yeah totally!hehe awww freak out! deng deng XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

@Lady W lpas tu baik semula,tidak ada parut razor,parut jerawat je.Hehehe


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 11:48 PM  

erk...! nasib baik u tak apa2 liselle.. hmm.. setakat yg deno ingat, belum pernah terjadi mcm tu kat deno.. hehehhh.. :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM  

Huhu Alhamdulillah x de ape2 toreh dagu XDD.hehe Deno lagi kuat dr Liselle! Denosaur! :D <3


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 12:16 AM  

laaa...tangkap gmbr pun kene marah?hahahah XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 12:21 AM  

Mmg kne marah,payah kan bile bapak teruja untuk tgkp pic anak sulung.
Byk jgak gmbr muncung kne marah XD


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 1:13 AM  

hahahhah how come lah.. tp you masa tu kecik lagi kan, so dimaafkan! :p


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 1:15 AM  

As Salam and Hi there! :-) Your English is quite simple yet interesting. Feel free to drop by at mine. :-)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

@Lisa = babies suka panjatkan? hehe
Hehe accidents happen~


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 5:30 PM  

@Shafiq= thx bro,I'll drop by to your blog then :D


Blogger megu SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 8:40 PM  

haha,sgt bahaye dik oiii :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 20, 2012 at 9:12 PM  

Yes,dah amik pengajaran huhuhu :')


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 7:27 AM  

hikhik, yours are much better, thank u....


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

owh dear...
made me shuddered a bit when you shaved ur chin..huhu~...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 5:48 PM  

@Ayuni = YW^^ darling :D

@Miss Nisa = Don't worry I'm okay now^^ :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 9:39 PM  

Kids, don't try this at home. I begging, please! xD
Your curiousity level is too high back then...until now perhaps! xD
You're a big girl now... :D -wipes tears- :,D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:36 PM  

www0707

ray ban sunglasses
hornets jerseys
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
10 deep clothing
a bathing ape
cheap jordans


Post a Comment