A

Liselle Moncherie



Monday, February 27, 2012 @ 2:39 PM  |  34 Comment(s)


In order to fulfill Mr Clive and Miss Purple requests to blog about my driving lesson,so here it is! Hehe

Yesterday was my first day that I lay my hands on the steering.Which steering?The mini red Kancil that belongs to Mr Latif! hehe he happened to be my car instructor,before my lesson started it was raining heavily and I was so nervous! I never met Mr Latif before so I waited under a canopy for the students. Nobody was there except me,and suddenly a vibrant red coloured Kancil parked in front me<----this is not Cudi's vigdis XD.

A middle aged man came out from the car with sunglasses,he smiled at me and ask "Adik nak belajar kereta kan? Dengan siapa?"

Me: A'ah,dgn Encik Latif

Mr L: Meh,jom

Me:Oh! Okay

Mr L: Mula2 kita kne betul kan seat,cermin safety belt ....and so on XD

Me: Oh okay paham2

Mr L: Nak cuba bawak?

Me: Umm ,takpe lah

Mr L: Eh,mestilah kne try baru la best.Tak best klu tgok je.

So,we changed our seats after we stopped in the driving circuit.I followed his instruction carefully and then things become kinda bumpy.I was too concentrated when I was driving until I didn't listen to what he says. I almost hit the divider,the stop sign and the round about!

Mr L:Eh,awak bawak kereta ni sorang-sorang ek?Kita bawak kereta mesti pikir mana nk pergi.Awk ni tak pikir mana awk nk pergi.

Me:Eh tak tak,sorry-sorry.Sy mintak maaf Encik Latif....

Mr L: Okay,ini baru first time,nasib baik awk dpt saya,klu instructor lain mesti dah mencarut-carut dah ni.

Me:Hmm...

So I had problems with the clutch and the car's engine always on and off about more than 10 times,until Mr Latif seemed very upset and I can't deal with people,then he asked me to stop for a while.He went outside to smoke for 5 minutes.I got to admit,he is a very patient man!Huhu :'(

Mr L:Okay jgn usik apa2,nyawa sy nk hbis dah ni.

Me:Ok..

Mr L went back inside the car and start asking me.

Mr L: Ayah kerja apa?Ni kt rumah buat ape je?

Me: Ayah sy ex navy,sy menulis.

Mr L: Hah?

Me:Sy menulis

Mr L:Ohh..

So I guess he can sense my problem now,my body was driving and my mind seems to fly around.So yeah I learnt my lessons! I have a problem when it comes "Paying attention" to certain things that I don't find it interesting.

When it almost 2 hours that I spent on driving lesson,he asked me to park the car where he parked before,in front of the canopy.

Me:Encik Latif sy mintak maaf sgt2

Mr L: Oh takpe takpe ini baru first time,kita jumpa lagi minggu depan.Kita kne belajar dr kesilapan,jgn ulang lagi minggu depan okay?

Me:Umm,ok.

The conclusion is! My driving lesson is a nightmare and because of my height....I have to wear Supra to reach the clutch next time. Huhu

Oh and Thank You Mr Clive for picking me as one of the winner for your CPR Program :D!!

Labels:




Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM  

Never late to learn. :-)


Blogger Miss Purple SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 3:54 PM  

good for you to have a driving lesson at early age 17..

but i may have my driving lesson in this coming semester, so late...haha..because i'm afraid of car before this haha...,but don't know if i can make it, due to a lot of classes and assignments...

anyway, goodluck..you can do it,liselle!!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 4:08 PM  

@Shafiq= Yep! Never too late hehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 4:10 PM  

@Miss P= I'm almost 18 hehehe, Oh
my mom wants me to have a licence
early before I get busy with further studying. Hehe
All the best too you too and best of luck :D hehe Thx so much <3


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

driving lesson is good on 17.. :) you so lucky.. my abah not allow me to have driving lesson coz he is worried about me... haish!!:p


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 4:32 PM  

Well sometimes parents are beeing
over protective but our time will come
hehe :)
But in this situation my mom forced
me to take the driving licence XD


Blogger anakpakcikali SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM  

teringat masa sy belajar drive dulu.haha.ujian JPA,sye termatikan enjin 5 kali.supposed to be failed that exam.alhamdulillah pegawai tu bg lulus je ;p

kenapa comel sgt blog ni!ini tidak adil bagi ku :(


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 7:21 PM  

its okay liselle, i'm sure for another lesson nantu u dah lebih confident and focus, 1st time is always not a good memory..
but bila dah kali kedua and ketiga, insyaAllah it will be much more better!!

goodluck! :DDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

@Siti= Wah bertuahnya XD! hehe ini
template download je XD,ehehe


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 7:33 PM  

@Miss M=Betul 2.Hopefully lebih confident,nanti! hehe
Yes ty miss :') :3


Blogger aimiruzanna SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 8:32 PM  

mr l: "okay jgn usik ape2,nyawa saya nak habis dah ni" lol

haha so funny!! XD

u know what, i almost had an accident at the centre.hoho. i press the minyak so hard and forgot about the brake :P


Blogger whitecappuccino SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 8:38 PM  

My 3rd child is having driving lesson too..waiting for SPM result like you..I had problem with clutch and gear changing last time that every time I had to drive, I got so nervous..
Alhamdulillah..driving is not a problem anymore now..
you'll improve after many lessons.


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 8:48 PM  

hikhik, nice experience...


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

My driving lesson was a nightmare too!

my driving instructor kept tengking-ing me.hahaha

we are similar.i loves to write too and i dont know why but the idea keep pouring in while driving.

my fikiran always melayang that i didnt pay attention to my driving instructor.

he was really mad at me ,you know.he kept asking me,'apa masalah awak ni?'

i seriously didnt know how to answer that


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

@Apple:Ohoho XD I always hit the breaks until the instructor was fed up with me XDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:55 PM  

@Cappuccino= Oh,I see yes,I hope that
I could improve next time XDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

@Ayuni=Bad+nice equal to Bice hehehe :3


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 27, 2012 at 11:57 PM  

Oh Haha! Yes My driving instructor
almost raised his voice at me XD.
Hehe Driving without soul XDDD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 1:25 AM  

Hiiiiii Liselle! sorrry laaa lambat reply.bz sikit harini...haih...
anyway anywayyyyyy ur most welcome!
so, dalam ujung minggu ni akan beli buku2 tu and akan postkan dalam minggu depan okie dokie? :)

and about the vanila coklat script writer editing ur work, yooooohoooo! awesome awesomeeee!
pray for the best for u and all the best tau! :D

good things come to those who work for it. falsafah sikit...kehkehkehhh

regards,
clive


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 1:26 AM  

hahaha the instructor mesti minat kat liselle!kehkehkehhh...kalau lelaki yang bawak kete tu,perghhhh mesti kene marah giler giler! >_<

ouch!


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

mula2 memang camni liselle. hehehe walaupun lisa x belajar kereta lagi, tp lisa tau drpd kawan2 lisa yang amik lesen. keep working on it! :)


Blogger anys nadhilah SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

congrate dear !! ..


Blogger CaDLyNN SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 12:20 PM  

liselle..
senang je bawak kete...kene praktisla selalu ye..dulu lin pon mule2 mati2 je enjin kete tu..dan selalu salah bile orang suh ke kiri lin pusing kanan..hahaha...instructor tu pening terus..chaiyok2! u can do it :)


Blogger megu SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 1:02 PM  

your experience are almost same with me..and the sad part is,i dont pass my jpj exam :l (and im going to take another exam at this sem break)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

@Clive= It's ok man,cerita tu belum hantar lagi sebab my mom outstation,
tggu beliau balik rumah baru hantar
hehehe :)
Oh thx so much! hehe minat kat Liselle?
tak kot,itu pun kne marah XDD hehe
cuak neh XDDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 28, 2012 at 3:02 PM  

@Lisa,I see,thx Lisa Heee :D
@Anis,Thx dear :D
@Lin=Mula2 mmg nk try bawak sendiri
tapi kereta kt rumah auto.hehe thx darl :3
@Megu,oh Good luck to you Megu!
Pass with flying wheels! :D


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

hahaha...it sure does look like it!kahkahkahh XD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

anyway,all the best for future classes! keep me updated please! i want to keep up!hehe :P


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 29, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

Oh man! Wheels of unfortunate hahaha
XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 12:07 AM  

Pak Latif pulang dari kota, kereta kancil warna merah. Pon pon pon333!!! xD
From the beginning, he sounds friendly. Be a good student okay, focus and listen to him. His life in your hands!!! xD
Congratulations^^ Woah, I always wanted to won something in blog's world. But when I knew that you did, I felt like I won it too... hahaha! xD


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:37 PM  

www0707

ray ban sunglasses
hornets jerseys
uggs outlet
mulberry handbags
christian louboutin outlet
canada goose jackets
polo ralph lauren
10 deep clothing
a bathing ape
cheap jordans



Blogger qinaide SAID ON July 31, 2018 at 11:06 AM  

0731jejeEt si possible, nettoyez les lacets de nike air max thea noir anthracite chaussure à l'intérieur d'une période de temps. Ce sérum contient de nombreux éléments qui aident les problèmes de peau humaine et les imperfections telles que les protéines, les molécules de glyco, les enzymes, les air jordan femme argent peptides et les oligoéléments. Vous avez maintenant des boucles dans la poitrine qui vous permettent de décrocher les bretelles, et des nike solde alger boucles de jambe facilement accessibles qui bouclent autour des jambes. Le volume maximum d'unité Air-Sole pendant le talon signifie que vous pouvez piler la chaussée sans marteler New Balance 1600 France vos pieds. Une personne peut découvrir énumérée ici l'efficace de Degas, Monet, Gauguin et Van Gogh. La tour est parmi les structures les plus hautes et les monuments new balance fille canada les plus visités au monde.


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:44 AM  

www0922

michael kors outlet
pandora outlet
soccer shoes
coach outlet
coach outlet
louboutin shoes
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet online
kate spade handbags
ugg boots


Blogger jasonbob SAID ON October 23, 2020 at 7:40 PM  

kyrie 3
hermes handbags
hermes
yeezy 350
golden goose
spongebob kyrie 5
longchamp
yeezy boost 350
yeezy boost 350
golden goose outlet

Post a Comment