A

Liselle Moncherie



Saturday, February 18, 2012 @ 11:36 AM  |  24 Comment(s)



I despise you spatula!
I despise you boiler!
I despise you pot!
I despise you wok!
I despise you chopping board!
I despise you pan!
I love you,Chef!

Actually the reason that I late posting my posts is because I have to cook!
I rather mopping the floor or cleaning toilets but cook? No way Jose!

Every evening,there's a war between me and the kitchen!
The kitchen turns into a Battlefield -This is Sparta-!

Neopolitan Dynamite opposite Napoleon Dynamite
It's not fair when the stove has the ultimate coolest weapons "Oil Bombs" "Tear Gas" "Sharp Swords" and etc.
Bombs from frying fish are experts with their ambush,splashing to my foot,arm and what's next?

I only got towels and oven gloves.I don't have any armor (T.T) unless I used the pot's lid.

Boom! There goes the Curry bomb exploded splashes on the wall.
Aaargh! Tear gas from the onions.
Ouch! Engarde!The sword that disguises as a knife just stabbed my finger.

Disaster date with the kitchen...but in the end...the kitchen roll and I become best friends.We clean the floor together,wipe those curry splashes together and I finally throw you kitchen rolls in the bin.Evil me!

I wish that there's a magic pot that can cook anything that I want to eat.
Magic Pot ~whispers~ "You say it and I cook it!"
Huhu ^^.
I don't have to worry anymore.

"What is the use of being woman that can't even cook?"<----------Tell me something then"What's the use of Restaurants?"

What about marriage?<-------Oh man,I want to live with Cats! Epic Fail in relationships hehehe :P

Cats eat canned food.No need to cook.
Men eat canned Sardines.So?


 The only thing that I'm expert is....making an Omelette and that's final.


A Telegram To My Mom:






Labels:




Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Cooking is fun if you know how to cook! ^^


Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:49 AM  

take note: jangan makan apa yang dimasak oleh Liselle! haha XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

@Norieda Yes!!True True^^.I bet you are a good cook!


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:56 AM  

YOUR POST IS ALWAYS FUNNY! oops tercapslock.sorry :x

haha anyway i wish there's a magic pot too.i dun know how to cook and i'm afraid to learn due to my fear of stove T.T

i only know how to make scramble egg.itupun amsak dengan takut-takut.haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

@Mr Clive Hoho! yes! Chemical X!
Sugar, Spice and everything that's not nice! Thus Curry Puff Girls were born! haha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 12:01 PM  

@Little Dolphin= Oh that's okay HAHA!

My mom's friend just got burned because of the gas from her stove :'(.

The oil bombs really scares me! Huhu leave marks XD.I only know how to cook eggs.hewhew^^


Blogger Nisa Greennnpanda SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 2:59 PM  

ok, real funny, hahaha.. XD
yeah, the kitchen is kinda like a battlefield.. >_<

love this statement:
""What is the use of being woman that can't even cook?"<----------Tell me something then"What's the use of Restaurants?""

coz...well, I can't cook as well, hoho.. XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 3:04 PM  

Gimme 10! Both Hands! hehehe :D


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM  

hahaha liselle!!
this post really makes me laugh!
teehee~
i cant cook either, but i dont despise it..hehehe..
i cook when i have mood..xD

the letter is so hilarious..hahaha


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

Ma cherry, which one is similar to Telor mata kerbau? Hihi...esok dah kahwin pandai masak otometik tau!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 3:52 PM  

@Miss M = hehe your teeth is shining! mwehehe,wow then you must be a good cook when your mood is good!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 3:53 PM  

@Lady W = Oh! hehe poached and fried!
I want to marry to a chef then! mwihihik!^^


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 5:50 PM  

Ma cherry....what?? Looking for chef?? Owh dear..me too...hahahaha...ooppsss! Shhh...I'll tell u then...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 5:54 PM  

Hahaha,ooouh! Okay hewhew secret2 XD


Blogger Ayuni SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 5:57 PM  

I'm mesmerized by your words! At last I found an English blog that is quite good and I really want to learn from you....


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 6:00 PM  

Omigawsh! Thx darling :3.I only use simple english here darling hehe,and I'm not really pro XD.There are grammatical errors hehe


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

hihi... another fonny post from here.. hihi..

deno tak pandai masak.. paling pandai ialah masak air, nasi dan telur... haha.. :(


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 18, 2012 at 10:40 PM  

Heee :3,we are the "Can't cook sisters" mwihihihik! :)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

hihi... jom blaja masak.. nak tak..? i wonder ur answer... hehehhh...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 19, 2012 at 2:37 PM  

Hehe,klu deno bole ajak dapur berdamai,bole aje^^ :D hehehehehe


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 5, 2012 at 12:38 PM  

Cooking is full of excitement!
Hahaha! I'll let Ummi to settle the bombs from frying fish!
I always wanted to wear mask, google and gloves together when cooking xDDD
Living with cats was my dream but now no more because it's better to care for them rather than keep xD
Oy, nice telegram Sergeant Kitchen!


Blogger Unknown SAID ON May 6, 2016 at 10:01 AM  


zhengjx20160506
hollister clothing store
michael kors outlet
nike roshe run mens
adidas originals store
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet store online
coach factory outlet online
coach outlet
replica rolex watches
air max 95
coach factory outlet
louis vuitton handbags
burberry handbags
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet online
asics shoes for men
supra for sale
rolex watches
cheap air jordans
kate spade handbags
air jordan shoes
pandora jewelry
adidas running shoes
ray ban sunglasses
ray ban sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
michael kors handbags
coach outlet
tory burch outlet
nike uk
coach outlet
michael kors handbags
designer handbags
louis vuitton bags
concord 11
retro 11
cheap toms
cheap toms
coach factory outlet


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:47 AM  

tom ford sunglasses
jordan 12
adidas nmd
air jordan shoes
true religion
adidas gazelle sale
golden goose sneakers
adidas superstar UK
adidas yeezy
dior sunglasses


Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:49 AM  

pandora outlet
ed hardy uk
mulberry uk
adidas shoes
moncler online outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance

Post a Comment