A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 11:37 PM  |  16 Comment(s)


Smiling to you :D

Every eyes that sees me,every mouths that say about me...saying hi to me with their smiling teeth...they don't know about me...my life,my heart,my stories.They only see the outside of me,my mouth that doesn't open for unwanted strangers.My eyes might won't be friendly watching people....perhaps I'm too shy but they assumed it as being arrogant,ego....or ..I'm too cool or too awesome to hangout with.No they are wrong.I'm nothing like they thought I would be.

I will be okay if you are okay with me
I will be nice if you treat me nice
I will be cheerful if you are happy
I will not Judge you if you do not judge me
I will be friendly to you if you treat me with a friendly conversation

I admit,it's hard for me to find friends but when I meet the perfect group of friends,I will be loyal and always make sure that I wouldn't do anything to hurt them.


My face might be Lemon Fresh,
But it will turn into a smiling Banana when I meet true friends,
My jokes might be lame,but I hope that will keep them smiling,
My room might be a mess,but I will keep them comfortable for them for sleepovers.

Please,if you find me arrogant than forgive me.
If you find me with a fierce face,it's not arrogant..it's my E.G.O *Energy Gone Obnoxious* then forgive me
If you find my eyes avoid to stare anyone,then forgive me...

I'm not a public figure,too far to achieve that level
I'm not a perfectionist,my life isn't too promising to be one
I'm not a rich kid to be considered too cool,I'm too far from being rich

I AM AVERAGE,I AM ORDINARY,
PLEASE ACCEPT ME THIS WAY....
DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY HI TO ME,I WON'T BITE  :)
I'll try to change to be a better person :).



Labels:




Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

haha

dont worry kawan!

i know you are friendly.

glad we kenal through blogs! ;)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 11:56 PM  

:DD,Huhu Glad and grateful^^


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

Owhh ur such a sweet ma cherry...hihi! If u r in KL, I wud ask u and TH to meet up for a cuppa tea..but not nestea...ouchh! Hehe...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

Aaa:DD that would be nice!,I'll be in KL in march..huhu mom have a meeting there!! :D
Nestea...XD


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 12:48 AM  

Ok let me know then..but don't be shock...I maybe same age with ur mom...ok:)


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 4:06 AM  

happy to know you even in alam maya.. u r such a freindly, wonderful, funny, genius and adorable girl...!!

p/s: i'm adore u my dear! 'hugSSS'


Blogger Rtp Farra Arisha SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 8:16 AM  

how lovely the words are :) so very nice meeting you here...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

@ Lady Windsor,madame age is only a number! hehe :D

@Deno,aww darling dinosaur!

@Farra Arisha,thx dear nice to meet you too^^


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 3:17 PM  

even kita kenal hanya di blog, but i can feel that u r such a good friend..:D
it so nice and so glad to know you..:D
i will stay loyal and try not to hurt my friend too.:D
and i dont boite either..haha..xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 3:31 PM  

Aww darling,you're such a great person! :D
Our bunny teeth don't bite :D


Blogger dewi lazuardi SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 3:50 PM  

hi liselle..cantik blog ini..suka..heee..salam kenal!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 6:41 PM  

Salam berkenalan Dewi :D
And thx so much :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

I'm brave today! So, hi!!! ( x
Don't bite me, I'm dirty! xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 9, 2012 at 5:59 PM  

Wash first and dry and then bite !


Blogger Nuruashia SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 4:03 AM  

first tyme drop here..such a noce blog dear..u won't bite me right?? hahahaha


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 13, 2012 at 7:25 AM  

Oh No darling I won't be biting u.
Haha,thx darling :D

Post a Comment