A

Liselle Moncherie



Tuesday, February 21, 2012 @ 6:16 PM  |  14 Comment(s)


It's a lie if you never play hide and seek in your entire life *unless you don't have anyone to play with*.Hide and seek is the most thrilling game for every children in the universe!<----Aliens Children are better with hiding that's why NASA send the great seekers to find them heee :3

Being the eldest is always an advantage,my brother always become my first and the last victim for almost anything.Every game we play,he ends up crying to my mom....dude,dad says life is a gamble so play nice :P.Don't take it wrong...dad found that proverb from....a song I think.

Snakes and Ladders,Chess,Scrabble.....You're looking at a winner bro.Enough with my score board...I didn't get any trophy for winning,and I really hate to pretend I lost in a certain game in order to make my brother happy.....and to stop him from leaking water.<----those were long time ago,we both grown mature :P

Back to the Hide and Seek game,my brother always follow my orders "I hide and you seek".Even though he's 4 at that moment he done a good job with reading and counting.I'm an expert with hiding and he always gives up early when he couldn't find me.Hehehehe your sister is a "Chameleon". I don't have extraordinary powers to change like a Chameleon but I have a few good tricks to become a Chameleon for a better Camouflaging <-----Disguise

My fave hiding tricks and spots:

1. The wardrobe but I always make sure that the clothes hanging covers me.

2.Pile of unfolded clothes,mom always busy with her work and she didn't have the time to do chores so
  I "Help" her by using the unfolded clothes wisely.

3. Under the giant "Tudung Saji" .This actually works!

Thx Mr Goo! Never under estimate the Epic Power of "Tudung Saji"


There's a story behind the 3rd trick.It was Raya season and my parents took me to my grandma's house.My brother couldn't walk or talk yet.I was about 4  and my cousin is a year older than me asked me to play hide and seek with him.He lost the rock,paper and scissors mini game......so he will seek me!

When he started counting I ran to every single place but all of them were occupied with stuff so I ran to the kitchen,climbed a chair of a dining table and hid under the giant "Tudung Saji".As I suspected he could never find me so I waited........and waited...and fast asleep.

Time got wings,so time flies.My parents were worried,they couldn't find me everywhere.My relatives held a search party<---Let's get it started  woo hoo!
They looked for me almost everywhere but still there are no sign of success

Before they called the whole village,my aunt went home to cook.When she reached the kitchen and lifted the "Tudung Saji" and Tada! I'm her "meal"! Luckily none of my relatives are cannibals,hehehe :P.
She told everyone that I was sleeping under the "Tudung Saji" the whole time.

See I told you I'm a mischief wasn't I? I'm a pro *In hiding only*.Does anyone remember SPY KID Movies?I always imagine that there's a another secret room or a portal in wardrobes.My ambition was to be a spy when I was 8.Now,the most appropriate career for me is writing for children might be just right!

A secret baby room in this cupboard!
Credits to Mr Goo.

Labels:




Blogger Unknown SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

gambo cupboard tu mcm dalam movie narnia pulak...eehehe...

my fav hiding spot?dalam gulungan tikar!hahahah XD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

Wah! Dahsyat untuk menggulungkn tikar utk diri sendiri XD


Blogger Noorieda SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Wahh..saya pun suka spy kids juga! heehee..

p/s: saya suka nyorok bawah katil,dalam almari etc..:)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 21, 2012 at 7:04 PM  

Haha,yay! skrg kita SPY Teens!


Blogger Lysa SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 12:41 AM  

hahaha nakal jugak you waktu kecik kan. hm tp muat pulak duduk dlm tudung saji tu. nampak cm kecik je. hehe your parents marah tak bila dpt tahu you duduk dlm tu? :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 7:21 AM  

Umur 4 thun mestilah muat.tak marah pun sebab bnda tu lwak XD.


Blogger Shafiq SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

I once like to hide myself under a table or under the bed. :-) It was long time ago when I'm much smaller.Hehe.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM  

Ohoho,Those days were awesome! :D
I wish I could never grow up but when I was small I wanted to grow up fast XD


Blogger Lily SAID ON March 2, 2012 at 4:44 PM  

When I grown up, I play this game more with my cats .-. Please tell me lies that I'm not an alien! xD
My brother used to loves to make a big camp using a blanket and cover the whole living room! Hahaha! xD


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:45 AM  

michael kors outlet online
patriots jersey
roshe run
longchamp handbags
nike air max 2016
asics running shoes
hermes birkin
adidas tubular
adidas neo online shop
jordan shoes


Blogger Unknown SAID ON July 7, 2018 at 2:35 PM  

www0707

canada goose outlet
swarovski crystal
longchamp handbags
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
james harden jerseys
true religion jeans
cheap jordans
lebron james shoes
michael kors outlet



Blogger jeje SAID ON July 14, 2018 at 10:50 AM  

pandora outlet
ed hardy uk
mulberry uk
adidas shoes
moncler online outlet
coach outlet
uggs outlet
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
ugg boots clearance


Blogger Unknown SAID ON September 22, 2018 at 9:42 AM  

www0922
pandora jewelry
hugo boss
north face
dsquared2
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
jordan uk
canadian goose
adidas nmd
pandora charms



Blogger yanmaneee SAID ON June 12, 2019 at 1:28 PM  

ferragamo sale
longchamp
balenciaga speed
adidas tubular
nike huarache
balenciaga trainers
michael kors bags
ultra boost 3.0
louboutin
nike vapormax

Post a Comment