A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 4:11 PM  |  16 Comment(s)

She's an expert with drawing,
Art is her Ark of Achievement!
We first met is in 2010,
My first Blogger friend,
We are the Sisters of the Travelling Blogs!
My twin sister,we always thinking about the same thing plus she's more creative than me!
Always the sunshine not the cloudy cloud XD.
I admire her attitude.

She always see things in a positive way,
She's with me from the second time I started blogging,
She read almost all of my posts.
My first commenter,
She is,Sharifah Ili Shaheera!

Born in 10/11/1992,currently 19 1/2 years old.
This young lady never gives up to give me the spirit of blogging!
Believe me she has an aura of happiness around her!
Everything seems fun and fine when I'm with her.
Not many people have a special aura,only the special own them naturally :D
I love you Ili Shaheera!<----Clink it! this pink link

Thank you Ili,for being there for me when I need you :')
A Special song for you From Randy Newman

You Got A Friend In Me :D

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles
From your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Girl, you've got a friend in me
Yeah, you've got a friend in me 

You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
If you've got troubles, I've got 'em too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together and can see it through
Cause you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me 

Some other folks might be
A little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too
Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do, it's me and you 

Girl, and as the years go by
Our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me

I=Impressive
L=Lady
I=Illuminates

S=Sweetness
H=Honesty
A=Adorable
H=Hope
E=Energy
E=Eccentric 
R=Ravishing 
A=Angelic

I love you so much!! Muah
My Sisters Of The Travelling Blogs
Madame M,littledolphin,Lady Windsor<----Click em' :D





Labels: , ,




Blogger Lily SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

Expert in my imagination ( x
Teeheehee... twins effect! Okay, I'm thinking about Twisties right now... are you thinking what I'm thinking? xD
The world means nothing if we're chalky. Be a sun and shines the earth! Hua hua hua xD
Hmmm, but I suggest you to see things in both way; positive and negative. It's better!
Aura? Kalau aura tu mengeluarkan bau, buat tak terbau apa-apa pleaseee xD
Thanks for the relaxing song, friend! I love every Randy in the whole world! (Pangalila! Pangalila! Aaah! xD)
Impressive acronym you got there! I'm illuminated by it sweetness and adorable made by angelic beings; Liselle Moustachie!
...Apa? Salah ea? xD Moncherie*


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM  

Haha,Yeah ili!!
hey,you always stay + heee XD,ok
I'll be a realist!!<---already
Realism!
Chalky chalk chuck XD
Aura and odour? XD
XD,especially for u my dear :DD
The stache! heee XD


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 5:20 PM  

wah the virtual bestfriends! :D

liselle,you are always creative when it comes to acronyms!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

Hehe,well yes we are!
Hee,I really love doing acronyms XD


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 6:53 PM  

whoaa.. a sweet friendship!
:DDD

travelling blogs, cool! :DDD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM  

Hehe :D Yeah we just not blog walking but we are travelling blogs :D! heee


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 8:50 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 8:53 PM  

Wow very cute name for a blog shop!
Hee yup that's me :D
Sounds interesting!!


Blogger anakpakcikali SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 9:07 PM  

starting from blogger friend then transform 2 best friend?lucky u :)
i never got one.semoga ukhwah berkekalan.


Blogger nanad SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 9:40 PM  

wow :D so sweet ^_^


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 10:37 PM  

Hehe,I feel very lucky^^ :D
InsyaAllah,Ukhwah akan berkekalan


Blogger Qurratu Kushairi SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

wow blogger friend? hmm sweetnyaaa :))


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 11:25 PM  

Petite Liselle..heeeeee... mercy ma chere....I'm lucky to know u...:) and of coz many thanks to my lil sist Teenager H becoz she wrotes abt u in her blog..so that I jejak sampai sini...group hug!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 11:40 PM  

Yays!!! I feel grateful to know you guys too^^ heee :DDD


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 3:51 AM  

cool...!

semoga ur friendship kekal untuk selamanya... insyaallah..amin!

hepi for you dear :)


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

Amin Ya Rabbal A'lamin :)
Friendship lives for eternity

Post a Comment