A

Liselle Moncherie



Sunday, February 5, 2012 @ 12:02 AM  |  12 Comment(s)



Everytime I dive into my brain,it's hard to be humble,
When I do the butterfly stroke to an underground tunnel,
And come up on the other side in a Castle In The Air,
Being greeted by Bunny Rabbits and Cute little Kittens,
They give me lots of hugs and kisses,
And they ask me about my wishes,
I say go and tell the others that we're gonna have a party,
Next they give me a crown and a purple cape,
Looks like they found their new Emperor,Me!
And we all have a nice tea party together *No Nestea*!


Tea anyone?




Hehe,sometimes when reality seems to crack,imaginations start to become real.
I love to enjoy my adventures in my dream...it feels so nice and peaceful.
Everything seems perfect,imagination helps when we are too tense with reality.
Loose your mind not Lost your mind
2 different things,2 different meanings.
Loose your mind is to relax
Lost your mind is 'Let's go nuts!'


My imagination is the place
Where the clouds is made of cotton candy,
Where tall grass are licorice sticks,
Where the sun is always smiling,
Where houses are ginger bread made,
Where the flowers are cookies,
Where butterflies are actually flying butters,
Where I am the Ruler! hee :3






I always spend my time here www.coraline.com <----obsessed with the Movie

Think outside the box not be inside the box:

Life is risky,
Avoid the Whisky,
Be bold,
After being told,
Life is a gamble,
Don't waste your time fumble,
So roll the dice,
And be nice.

Dreams are meant to be real by you :D
So it's not wrong when you live in your imagination for a while
To let go the things that bothered you in reality
Be in your own world,let your imaginations go wild
Cause that's the only place where all the wild things vanish!

I often talking to myself alone,
The word lonely does not exist in my dictionary,
There always things that amuse me,
To me,everything is alive and have their own feelings...
I don't care if people think that I've lost my mind.
I'm just loosing my mind to release tense hehe :P.

Imagination gives you creativity,
They are your canvas,your mind is the paintbrush,crayons is ok too^^ hehe
People who think that we lost our minds imagining things are the ones who can't loose themselves XD


Let your imaginations go wild!!




Labels:




Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 12:35 AM  

I always dreaming...who cares! Hehe....Seriously I release tension when I'm dreaming...


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 12:38 AM  

that's the point! heee
:D IMAGINATION beats reality hehe :P


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 2:18 AM  

Like button pls..hehee...yes imagination beats reality..I could be so many V's..vampire..err vendetta..


Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 1:09 PM  

loose your mind but never lost your mind! haha

imagination is beautiful! :D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 2:58 PM  

Exactly!!! :D


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

yeah loose our mind.
and let it go wild!:DDD

reality does not really exist anyway..hahaha
so, let us dream..:D


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 5, 2012 at 7:01 PM  

Dreamer wins!!! :D


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 9, 2012 at 11:54 PM  

Hail to the new emperor, you!
Flying butters ay! I've got the bread! -Hunt for it- xD
What did you do when you visits that website? I'm lost at there!
I do imagine alot and I like it ( :<


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 10, 2012 at 7:44 AM  

making my name at mr bobinsky circus
Heee :3


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 12, 2012 at 11:42 PM  

I can't find them. Aaaw Q.Q


Blogger raybanoutlet001 SAID ON August 1, 2017 at 4:10 PM  

new balance shoes
coach outlet
polo ralph lauren
cheap oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
kobe 9
true religion outlet
ugg boots
ugg boots
nike trainers


Blogger jeje SAID ON October 13, 2017 at 9:47 AM  

tom ford sunglasses
jordan 12
adidas nmd
air jordan shoes
true religion
adidas gazelle sale
golden goose sneakers
adidas superstar UK
adidas yeezy
dior sunglasses

Post a Comment