A

Liselle Moncherie



Friday, February 3, 2012 @ 7:28 PM  |  14 Comment(s)

School days are over for me, but the memories are fresh like hot cakes just getting out from the oven.Hehe :P.

Back in the days when I was brainless....I've been a naughty student.I skipped class,I skipped school *hiding  in the hostel janitor's room* and even play with the fire extinguisher with my friend AL until she gets a nosebleed because of the fire extinguisher powder.We pretend that it was snow! How silly :P!
 I even doing karaoke shows on studying tables in the prep room XD...I was thinner and not chubby like now :P,but my friends who made me sing :D they always ask me to sing Just Dance by Lady Gaga until I got the nickname Lady Jaja *it's the family nickname*

Yes,that was me back then Mischief is my middle name,the worst thing I ever done is running away from my hostel.Why? Hmm there was a water crisis and I just can't stand it anymore! We have to bathe at school and always fighting to have sinks to wash our laundries....that's why.One day,there was an event coming up the students who live near the school are requested to go home because their room is needed for the guests to stay....and that's where my evil brain got the idea to run away for a while :P.

In each dorms there must be 2 seniors to keep an eye for the little ones,heee luckily my both of my seniors went home so I packed my bag with my friend Li,she wanted to follow me home and then....we copied the warden signature before we pass the Security.It was shocking that we've been authorised!! Weee! *I feel like running with my hands in the air at the time*

A thinner photo taken in 2009 hee :3

I thought it was fun to run away but it turn out to be wrong...the adventure wasn't perfect as I imagined.Li and I had to take 4 buses to reach home! The 1st bus stopped at Sungkai,and then we waited for the 2nd bus to Bidor....it was hot and dirty...I smelled like a garbage can -Rexona to the rescue-.After that the 3rd bus arrived we headed to Teluk Intan...we ate and solat, but it almost dark.Li was scared,but I thought if we couldn't reach home by time...we have to sleep at the Surau then.When we had dinner at a food court near Menara Condong,a waiter asked about our destination.

"Adik,dah lambat dah ni dik,bas nak pergi Manjung tadi last pukul 7 tadi"the waiter told us.We were so shocked! My appetite has been cut down by the waiter..."Takpe dik,ade orang boleh tolong.Pergi jumpa Pak cik yang duduk kt sana".Okay...Li and me went to see the Pak Cik,but he went towards us first."Adik,kne cepat dik,Pak Cik dah tahan bas tu,tu bas orang Kelantan nak singgah Manjung"....it was like how did he know about us?Who is this man?Time couldn't wait us.We said thank you and get on the bus.

The trip was crowded with Kelantanese but it was fun :D!We reached Manjung bus station at 9.30 pm...a very tiring journey! We didn't have to pay for the ride too^^ hehe.The suspense continues...my dad couldn't fetch us because mom use the car to attend a function.So we got a ride from a very generous Uncle....many uncles help us.Thank God we are still alive and reach home safely at 10 pm.Li was still feeling anxious but that was over on the next morning.My parents asked about why are we desperate to return home so badly...I answered "Emergency Holiday".They never figure out about this until now XD


Do Not Do This!I feel stupid thinking about this incident.Dangerous Mind!






Labels: , ,




Blogger littledolphin SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

wow,what an adventure!

i used to lie and made a false letter stating that my grandma was sick (kononnya la! haha) and stayed at a friend's house instead.lol.at least boleh keluar hostel during the weekend.haha.tu yang penting.

your adventure is really an adventure.berani gila !


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 3, 2012 at 10:21 PM  

Haha! LOL that was EPIC!!!


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:23 AM  

Say~ Thank you Allah~
Hey, try to search for them! (the uncles) If you can't made it, it means that they're not human. Allah sent them to help both of you indirectly ( :
Now, you've got the answer for "how did he know about us?Who is this man?" Heheh . . . they're not even a man
Brace yourself!!!
Hua hua hua! Seram tak? Seram tak? xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:27 AM  

Oh,I thought about that too...but I did something really bad..and the uncles are weird because they seem really sincere and bersungguh-sungguh helping me and Li


Blogger Lily SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

They understands why you did that... you're panic! Who can think wisely when they're in trouble? NONE! xD
Uncles... they've been through everything!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 12:34 AM  

The hardship of life,but it feels fun breaking the hardest school rule
Fly from the fence~


Blogger Dayang Deno SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 2:04 AM  

haha.. d best adventure! but little bit naughty.. :P

tinggal di hostel best kan, macam2 kenangan.. i'm d one yang rugi, tak pernah rasa pengalaman tinggal di hostel since sakit.. always with my dialysis machine, cannot go anywhere without d machine.. i'm bored with it!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

Oh,well sometimes hostel isn't the best place to stay...the toilets..
umm the green stuff,fungus,rashes and cooties...HOME SWEET HOME :)


Blogger Zehan Ilyana SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 5:06 PM  

whoaa..bestnya...
walaupun, its not a good memory, but its interesting sebab expereinced dia mahal tu..:D
hey you, mischief naughty girl!
teehee~ xD


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM  

Lol XD hehe,The days are good!


Blogger Lady Windsor SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:07 PM  

i bet, it will be a sweet memory when u are at my age...believe me..hiks!


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM  

Haha,it is now! heee.Breaking the hardest school rule is fun!


Anonymous Anonymous SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 11:10 PM  

owh liselle i'm staying at boarding school too before :D.btw u sekolah ape ek??


Blogger Liselle MonCherie SAID ON February 6, 2012 at 11:58 PM  

SMKA Slim River XD

Post a Comment